PDA

View Full Version : Request for our Roadshow Detailing Class in Northeastern Ohio

Mike Phillips
08-16-2017, 10:12 AM
Northeastern Ohio - Request for an Autogeek Roadshow Detailing Class

I've received an e-mail asking if we can hold one of our roadshow detailing classes in Northeastern Ohio. The answer is YES but we need a shop or location, like a car dealership, car wash business, detail shop or even one of our vendor's facitlities (vendor being a company that we sell their products on the Autogeek.com website), to host the class.

Here's the information for what is required to host a 2-day class and ALSO what's in it for the people that host the class. Anyone hosting a class can have 2 of their staff or employees attend the class at no charge, that's a $2000.00 value.

Requirements to host an Autogeek's Roadshow Class (http://tinyurl.com/y9jbj8l8)

Moving forward anytime I get a request for a class somewhere I will share it here on the AGO forum.

Anyone reading these requests is encouraged to contact me if they have or know of a location for the class. Please contact me via e-mail or phone.

mike.phillips@Autogeek.net (mike.phillips@Autogeek.net)

1-800-869-3011 x206

:)

Mike Phillips
08-16-2017, 10:26 AM

Click the link below to see what topics and tools are covered in this class...

Autogeek's 2-Day Roadshow Detailing Classes with Mike Phillips (http://tinyurl.com/mdk8eyh)

Mike Phillips
08-16-2017, 10:27 AM

If you don't want to read, watch the video to find out more about our classes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDnbYcJIASw

Mike Phillips
08-16-2017, 10:28 AM

And with our first incredibly successful class under our belt, click the link below to actually SEE what a class is like!

Pictures and Comments from the Wisconsin Roadshow Class - 2017 (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/autogeek-roadshow-detailing-classes/112046-pictures-comments-wisconsin-roadshow-class-2017-a.html)

:buffing: :buffing: :buffing: :buffing: :buffing:

Hammer77
08-16-2017, 10:35 AM
Sorry I don't have a place to host, but was wondering what area is considered NE Ohio? I am in Southern Michigan and might be interested in attending if it happens.

Mike Phillips
08-16-2017, 10:52 AM
Sorry I don't have a place to host, but was wondering what area is considered NE Ohio?

Off hand I don't know. I simply posted what I received in an e-mail and then after creating this thread sent the link back to the gentleman who sent the e-mail.

I will do this for all inquiries and our forum is a powerful tool, not merely a place to talk about car wax.

I am in Southern Michigan and might be interested in attending if it happens.

It would be a pleasure to meet and work with you.

Of course, ANY class that is schedule will be announced on this forum, via my Facebook page, the Autogeek Facebook page an our Autogeek newsletter.

So at some point, anyone interested has to find the time using one of the above social media touch points to stay connected.

Hammer77
08-16-2017, 11:21 AM
Thanks Mike. All I know about Ohio is the ride down I-75 Toledo, Dayton, Cincinnati, hit Kentucky you can speed a little again LOL.

WaxMaster1
08-16-2017, 11:39 AM
Northeast Ohio would be Cleveland, Akron, Canton and the Youngstown Warren area. Summit Racing would be a cool place to have it. I've been gone to long and don't have any connections any longer there. Lots of car enthusiasts in NE Ohio, especially classic and muscle cars.

Mike Phillips
08-16-2017, 01:03 PM
Northeast Ohio would be Cleveland, Akron, Canton and the Youngstown Warren area.

Summit Racing would be a cool place to have it.

I've been gone to long and don't have any connections any longer there.

Lots of car enthusiasts in NE Ohio, especially classic and muscle cars.

I just received the newest Summit Racing Catalog, like a toy catalog for car guys...

Behind the scenes, I'm working to create a list of companies that we sell their products for and then checking with them to see if they have facilities that will work for a class.

The Lake Country Manufacturing garage worked PERFECT!

The next two classes scheduled also have great shops, one is a New Car Dealership and the other a high-end Car Wash.

We also have a museum confirmed in Indianapolis and as soon as I get time I'll get the details and the date for this class.

Hammer77
09-09-2017, 01:21 PM
Was thinking about this today, any updates?

derass
09-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Ohio would be great! I could drive down easily from Toronto. Hope this happens!