PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin class Role call.

Pages : [1] 2

T.O.C.
08-08-2017, 02:39 PM
whats your name and where are you from.

Hi, I'm jim and I'm addicted to detailing. Semi,kinda of a professional from the land of cheese,beer and brats,(sheboygan).

Mike Phillips
08-08-2017, 02:42 PM
whats your name and where are you from.

Hi, I'm jim and I'm addicted to detailing. Semi,kinda of a professional from the land of cheese,beer and brats,(sheboygan).

Are you attending the class?

:)

Detailer38
08-08-2017, 03:03 PM
Hi I'm josh from fond u lac

Billy Baldone
08-08-2017, 03:40 PM
Handsome Billy. Johnson Creek. Unfortunately have to work during class at Lake Country. Kicker is, it's less than 30 minutes away

brettS4
08-08-2017, 03:45 PM
Unfortunately I won't be attending either. I'm in West Bend (close to both Fondy and Shevegas).

david b
08-08-2017, 04:13 PM
I'm David in Eau Claire, WI - about 90 minutes east of the Twin Cities. I'll be attending this class. Grew up south of Green Bay and have family in Sheboygan and Manitowoc.

Detailing part-time - hobby-turned-obsession like most of you on this forum - doing a couple of cars a week spring through fall(or as we call call it here "construction season", then my Flex 3401 gets a break over the winter :)

Can't wait to work on some cool cars, especially after tackling a trashed 2010 Ford Explorer today.

Welcome to Wisconsin Mike and Yancy!

T.O.C.
08-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Are you attending the class?

Yes Mike I'll be attending.

ZimRandy
08-08-2017, 08:15 PM
I will be making the 6 hour drive from north of Minneapolis with my son. Our butts will probably be dragging a little but we're both excited for the class.

Randy

Mike Phillips
08-09-2017, 06:00 AM
Yes Mike I'll be attending.

Copy that.

Thanks for starting this thread. I love it when we have forum members attend any of our classes because I want and encourage them to share their experience at the class on the forum.

In the various emails I sent everyone attending this class I included the link for people to join the forum and it si my hope that most will if they haven't already joined.

Looking forward to meeting you and having some fun!

Hllywd
08-09-2017, 06:53 AM
Hi all, my wife and I are bringing two cars down from fond du lac for you all. My wife, Denise is taking the class, I took the full class early last year. Oh, my name is Jesse.
Hey Detailer38 pm me, maybe we can ride down together.

BadgerRivFan
08-09-2017, 06:57 AM
Looking forward to the weekend and attending this class! My name is Al and I'm from Mt. Horeb. I collect Buick Riviera's and enjoy detailing as a hobby.

You will love Wisconsin Mike! The weather is expected to be perfect!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Detailer38
08-09-2017, 07:28 AM
Hi all, my wife and I are bringing two cars down from fond du lac for you all. My wife, Denise is taking the class, I took the full class early last year. Oh, my name is Jesse.
Hey Detailer38 pm me, maybe we can ride down together.

Hi. I'm heading down on Friday after work. I work at holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Hllywd
08-09-2017, 07:38 AM
Hi. I'm heading down on Friday after work. I work at holiday.

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)
OK, we're heading down earlier on Friday. We'll see down there.

Detailer38
08-09-2017, 07:40 AM
OK, we're heading down earlier on Friday. We'll see down there.

Very good. My name is josh.

Mike Phillips
08-09-2017, 10:41 AM

About to land in Milwaukee!