PDA

View Full Version : Klasse Twins-DONE Maintenance Suggestions?

RWC32
08-07-2017, 01:00 PM
Both my daily drivers have been corrected and finished with the Klasse Twins. Any thoughts for maintenance? I'm looking for something quick, easy and effective. If there is something that can give the finish a protection boost, that would also be a plus.

I use Megs Gold shampoo and the two bucket wash method.

Thanks in advance!

Desertnate
08-07-2017, 02:21 PM
SONUS Spritz and Glanz were allegedly designed for just what you're asking.

After using both for several years, I came to really like the Spritz QD spray, but not the Glanz which is more of a spray wax. I found Spritz to leave the surface slick and increased the gloss a bit. Glanz on the other hand did nothing for the surface and, to my eyes, actually seemed to dull the surface a bit. I still have a bottle with a little Spritz left which I'll use until it's gone, but tossed my last Glanz bottle long ago.

In all honesty, you could probably maintain Klasse Twins with just about any products you'd like. Klasse SG is really durable and should hold up well.

WaxMaster1
08-07-2017, 03:07 PM
Klasse Act will probably chime in. He has a concoction that he can tell you how to make with Klasse High Gloss Sealant Glaze, I believe.

RWC32
09-02-2017, 01:04 PM
I tried some Glanz and it did seem to give a boost to the SG and provided additional slickness. After a light rain shower, it was extremely hydrophobic. Looked kinda cool having all these M&M sized droplets on my hood. I did not experience any cloudiness and my silver finish seemed to be just a tad deeper. I left a small section in front of my sunroof treated with only the Klasse twins and no Glanz, so I can see if applying the Glanz has any benefits in the long run.

SwedishRider
09-02-2017, 02:24 PM
Everything you need to know is here, including the formulas for making Klasse Spray Wax and Klasse Detailing Spray (SONUS Glanz and Spritz).

Klasse Car Wax Guide ? The Ultimate Guide to Detailing (http://guidetodetailing.com/detailing-tools-guides/klasse-car-wax-guide/)

FUNX650
09-02-2017, 03:04 PM
If an acrylic maintenance product is
what you want, then, IMO, this may
be one the most economical solutions
to maintain "The Klasse Twins":

Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash Concentrate Bundle (http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-acrylic-waterless-wash-bundle.html)

•As an example of economy:
-For $19.99 you can get 2.75 gals.
of Ultima's maintenance Detail Spray.

(What is the outlay to obtain 2.75 gals.
of the Sonus product @$12.99/16.9oz?)

Bob

RWC32
09-02-2017, 03:19 PM
Everything you need to know is here, including the formulas for making Klasse Spray Wax and Klasse Detailing Spray (SONUS Glanz and Spritz).

Klasse Car Wax Guide ? The Ultimate Guide to Detailing (http://guidetodetailing.com/detailing-tools-guides/klasse-car-wax-guide/)

Thanks for the link. Very informative and much appreciated.

If an acrylic maintenance product is
what you want, then, IMO, this may
be one the most economical solutions
to maintain "The Klasse Twins":

Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash Concentrate Bundle

•As an example of economy:
-For $19.99 you can get 2.75 gals.
of Ultima's maintenance Detail Spray.

(What is the outlay to obtain 2.75 gals.
of the Sonus product @$12.99/16.9oz?)

Bob

I will look into that - Waterless as a detail spray - Thanks Bob