PDA

View Full Version : Steam cleaning interiors? Cleaning interiors?

fightnews
08-06-2017, 05:17 AM
I've never seen this done before. How does it work? Do you steam the surface then follow it up with vacuuming? Is there any other good machines for cleaning carpet and upholstery? What about those vacuums that use water and chemicals? I was looking at a small personal 1 the other day. What would be my best bet for cleaning interiors? 1 of those "water vacuums" or a small steamer?

I think my next move is going to be stepping up my interior detailing game if someone could help me out?

GSKR
08-06-2017, 07:00 AM
I bought a steamer but I never hold it on leather or any surfaces except the carpet.I hold the steam about 2 inches away from the surface.On mats and carpets works great and dries quickly and being mobile is a wow factor for people passing by then they want the same.

GSKR
08-06-2017, 07:03 AM
No chemicals needed unless its a rat of a car.Best 100.00 bucks I ever spent.14.00 extra if it breaks bring it back for a new one lifetime warranty.

TTQ B4U
08-06-2017, 01:49 PM
I have e an MC1385 following up with a small bissel extractor and find this combo works great.

Ill post up some from a recent detail later tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)