PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Shipping

Pages : [1] 2

larry33
07-31-2017, 09:24 AM
We used to get expedited shipping on the West Coast by noting that in the comments box when ordering. The last three orders weren't faster. In fact, this last order took 10 days. Is Autogeek not helping out the West Coast any more?

The Guz
07-31-2017, 10:09 AM
The last order I placed I put the shipping comment for west coast shipping and I got it in 3 days.

Did your order meet all of the criteria?

RippyD
07-31-2017, 10:19 AM
I'll have to try that - didn't know it was an option. It's 7-10 days for me usually. I've learned to be patient. :) Of course ordering on a Friday likely means waiting two weekends. Holidays are a factor, etc. You need to time it well to avoid those issues.

Meghan
07-31-2017, 10:22 AM
Larry send me one of your order numbers and I will look into it...

auntrout
07-31-2017, 10:30 AM
The last order I placed I put the shipping comment for west coast shipping and I got it in 3 days.

Did your order meet all of the criteria?

What is the criteria that needs to be met? How does the "shipping comment for west coast shipping" work to get it in 3 days? Are you paying additional shipping fees for the 3 day turnaround. TIA

07-31-2017, 10:52 AM
If I recall, you had to meet the minimum amount (>$75?) in order to get the expedited shipping

auntrout
07-31-2017, 11:26 AM
If I recall, you had to meet the minimum amount (>$75?) in order to get the expedited shipping

Thanks

fly07sti
07-31-2017, 11:30 AM
Same here as Guz. Only restrictions I'm aware of are gallon products and aerosol products. Those will make the order be ground shipping.

The Guz
07-31-2017, 11:42 AM
What is the criteria that needs to be met? How does the "shipping comment for west coast shipping" work to get it in 3 days? Are you paying additional shipping fees for the 3 day turnaround. TIA

Here you go. No I don't pay for additional shipping. What I do is put that comment as well as stating if my order qualifies please “Upgrade my shipping to West Coast!”. If it doesn't then it's no big deal because most of the time I am not in a hurry to get my stuff as I don't need it right away.

West Coast Shipping (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/70967-west-coast-shipping.html)

auntrout
07-31-2017, 12:05 PM
Here you go. No I don't pay for additional shipping. What I do is put that comment as well as stating if my order qualifies please “Upgrade my shipping to West Coast!”. If it doesn't then it's no big deal because most of the time I am not in a hurry to get my stuff as I don't need it right away.

West Coast Shipping (https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/company-forum-news-headlines/70967-west-coast-shipping.html)

Thanks Guz. I'll give it a try the next time I place an order.

RippyD
07-31-2017, 01:17 PM
LOL. Like any of us place orders for < $75...

Kamakaz1961
07-31-2017, 01:21 PM
I recently placed an order and I had my order shipped in 4 days. I live in So Cal and no issues here. Maybe a fluke. Either way AGO will get this resolved as their customer service is awesome. Sorry to hear your order took so long.

PS: I no longer put in the comments West Coast Shipping because there really wasn't a significant difference. The amount of time the package takes to get here seems reasonable to me. That is my experience.

The Guz
07-31-2017, 01:26 PM
I recently placed an order and I had my order shipped in 4 days. I live in So Cal and no issues here. Maybe a fluke. Either way AGO will get this resolved as their customer service is awesome. Sorry to hear your order took so long.

PS: I no longer put in the comments West Coast Shipping because there really wasn't a significant difference. The amount of time the package takes to get here seems reasonable to me. That is my experience.

Luck is on your side. Typically takes 5-7 days for me to get an order. 3 days exactly when I use that comment.

Route246
07-31-2017, 01:44 PM
LOL. Like any of us place orders for < $75...

This is good news. Sometimes I order from Amazon, pay CA sales tax (albeit free shipping) just to get it quicker. Now, I can order more from AGO. Amazon's loss is AGO's gain.

Thank you.

Route246
08-14-2017, 01:38 AM
Placed a decent-sized order on Friday for the coatings promotion, shipping confirmation arrived Saturday with tracking, scheduled delivery on Wednesday. Added the comment "west coast shipping" to the order. A better deal than Amazon Prime IMO because no CA sales tax and only an extra day or two. Nice.

Anticipated ship date:
Sat 12/08/2017
STUART, FL US
Scheduled delivery:
Wed 16/08/2017 by 20: 00
HILLSBOROUGH, CA US
Shipping label has been created. The status will be updated when shipment begins to travel.
Hold at Location Request Notifications Obtain Proof of Delivery
More actions
Travel History Hide Help
Date / Time
Activity Location
12/08/2017 - Saturday