PDA

View Full Version : Pluffle sale

Jag07
07-28-2017, 04:48 PM
rag company has the pluffle 16x24 in a 4 pack for $26. Are they worth my while? Are they worth me taking the time to explain to my back account why I abuse it so much?

VISITOR
07-28-2017, 04:53 PM
this wouldn't be the place to ask as AG doesn't sell that product, try over on autopia as they are more open to discussion on products not carried by pbmg...

Mike Phillips
07-28-2017, 04:54 PM
I'd suggest posting this to the rag company discussion forum as posting it here is kind of poor netiquette and against the forum rules.

Forum Rules (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/introduce-yourself/24039-forum-rules.html)

The purpose of Autogeekonline.com is for detailing discussion, providing a place for likeminded auto "Geeks" to share knowledge and partake in fellowship.

Read the first rule of this forum...

1. The AutogeekOnline discussion forum is exclusively sponsored by Autogeek.com. Product discussion should be limited to products that are available from Autogeek.com and PBMA's family of websites.

Links, videos or recommendations to competing products and companies that are not available through Autogeek.com will be moved to the Moderators forum and offenders will be warned or simply placed into the SELF-BANNED catogary of member groups on this forum.

Repeated linking and recommendations of products not available through Autogeek.com may result in a permanent ban. Moderators have the right to edit any posts that contain links, recommendations or other information pertaining to competing companies that are not associated with Autogeek.com

Not trying to hard on you or anyone but this forum and the people that work on it like me are not paid by outside companies to answer questions about their products.

And Autogeek the company hasn't spent years of time, energy and investment to build up this forum just to help other companies sell their wares....

Make sense?

:dunno:

Yeah yeah yeah I know.... no one reads anymore... everyone just looks at the pretty pictures and watches YouTube videos....

:laughing:

WRAPT C5Z06
07-28-2017, 09:31 PM
Pluffles lint a lot, IME

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jag07
07-28-2017, 09:31 PM
My mistake. I wasnt really thinking about that fact. I'll make sure to play by the rules in the future. Sorry. Please delete this post then, I don't want to set a bad example for anyone else. And to hide my shame.

BadgerRivFan
07-29-2017, 07:57 AM
Pluffles lint a lot, IME

My experience also... Griots PFM's are the way to go!

dcjredline
07-29-2017, 10:42 AM
My experience also... Griots PFM's are the way to go!
Ill third this statement. LINT LIKE MAD is what they should be called, they are now door jamb towels.

WRAPT C5Z06
07-29-2017, 10:55 AM
Glad I wasn't the only one. The Pluffles are terrible!

silverfox
07-29-2017, 10:59 AM
Lint city. Waste of money.

tpr1634
07-29-2017, 11:37 AM
They are ok, however way over priced.

RippyD
07-29-2017, 11:48 AM
MF towel sale at Autopia thorough the 30th...

idriveblackcars
07-29-2017, 12:35 PM
I've never used them. Only towel I ever bought from the RC were eagle edgeless which are awesome.