PDA

View Full Version : Mckee's Pad Rejuvanator/Mckee's Pad Cleaner

willowcat11
07-26-2017, 10:09 PM
Are these two products the same thing, just one is dry form, and the other is in liquid?

I also wanted to mention that I sometimes use the Dry to get food grease and oil out of my clothes. It works excellent without fading the colors.

willowcat11
07-27-2017, 12:04 AM
That was confusing, sorry.

I just want to know if the Rejuvenator and the Cleaner are the same product, with the only difference being that one is a dry product and the other is a liquid?

Thankyou!

ducksfan
07-27-2017, 12:47 AM
I don't think they're the same. The dry stuff is very similar to Lake Countries Snappy Clean.

Good stuff. I have had real good luck using Snappy Clean at a packet per gallon for presoaking filthy microfibers before washing.

DBAILEY
07-27-2017, 01:22 AM
They are both used for cleaning pads. With the Rejuvenator you soak the pads in a bucket of solution made from the dry powder. With the pad cleaner you spray the cleaner onto the pad face. Let it dwell for a short time and then brush the pad face with a brush under running water. I use hot water while cleaning and then rinse them out with cool water. They are both easy to rinse out.

I have both and the LC Snappy clean powder. If I have a lot of pads to do I will soak them in the bucket first. Many times that is all that is needed after brushing the pad face. Sometimes I will also spray the pad if it didn't come clean enough from the soaking. If I only have a few pads to do then I will just use the spray so I don't waste a bucket of solution.

willowcat11
07-27-2017, 02:55 AM
Thankyou guys for the Solid help!

ledger64
07-27-2017, 07:58 AM
I have some snappy clean to try. Another great product that I have used is Poorboy’s World Tornado Pad Cleaner. i get great results with Tornado