PDA

View Full Version : Wet Vcc or Water extracotr

Blakeok
07-22-2017, 06:37 PM
Just wondering what will be better for under €200
I would primarly want it to suck up the dirty water after i cleaneded the carpets , I can use a Pump action presure sprayer to spread the soap and water and use a brisled brush to clean .,I can get a Karcher WD4 - WD3 (Which would be better ) or a 1400w Titan, i dont know of any water extracotrs so if anyone knows of any good ones that would be better for the job please let me know ,Im new to this so im not sure what would be best if anyone could give me some guidance it would be greatly apprectiated :D
Thanks in advance

ducksfan
07-23-2017, 12:40 AM
My whole take on the extraction concept is the removal of liquid is king (Keep in mind, I don't have an extractor. So, I'm piecing together a system with parts.). The extractor I would want is $1500+.

So, I have a Powr-Flite vacuum that pulls over 100 inches. I also have a two stage compressor that puts out either 155 or 175 psi and a 2 gallon pressure pot. I purchased a Powr-Flite extractor nozzle for a little over $100. When I get the time, I'll put it together and see how it does. In theory, I don't see why it won't work. But, we'll see.