PDA

View Full Version : What's the siding? Fiberglass? How to fix?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

PaulMys
09-12-2018, 08:56 PM
Yes! I’m going to work on my red Toyota after the rains. Here’s the plan: wash thoroughly, Clay (if needed), polish and seal. This time around I’m going to use Meguiars #105, #205 and 21. I’m interested in how that turns out. Should be good and I just got the GG 6” and some lake country thin pro pads. I’m excited!

Awesome. As a GG6 and LC thinpro owner myself, I can say you have a kick-a$$ combo for correction.

Let us know how it works for you, Teri. :xyxthumbs:

Old Girl
09-12-2018, 09:22 PM
Thanks, Paul! I just had to try that combo! I saw the pic somewhere here and it was on red paint so I want to see how it looks on mine. Hopefully, this time I won’t remove any more pin striping! ����

I’ll take before, during and after pics for sure and see if I can remember how to get them in here. ���� Ha

PaulMys
09-12-2018, 09:26 PM
Thanks, Paul! I just had to try that combo! I saw the pic somewhere here and it was on red paint so I want to see how it looks on mine. Hopefully, this time I won’t remove any more pin striping! ����

I’ll take before, during and after pics for sure and see if I can remember how to get them in here. ���� Ha

Rock on, kid!

AGO is right here for any questions you may have.

Old Girl
09-13-2018, 12:02 AM
Rock on, kid!

AGO is right here for any questions you may have.

Wow! Great! I haven’t been called a kid for many moons. Yes. AGO is great and have learned so much! Now, if I can just stay away from those d*** sales! Teri