PDA

View Full Version : Zymol

1986mustanggt
12-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Not sure where this goes so I put these questions here. I have been wondering why AG does not carry Zymol products? Does AG have any plans to make these products available at any time?

Dieseldan
12-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Well zymol sets there prices so all the great deals autogeek gives can not be used on zymol.

supercharged
12-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Not sure where this goes so I put these questions here. I have been wondering why AG does not carry Zymol products? Does AG have any plans to make these products available at any time?
they are good, but are very expensive...

ScottB
12-15-2007, 09:27 AM
it has been offered before that this is a line that will not likely be seen at AG. First off all it overlaps the Pinnacle line, and in truth is comparable in almost every fashion except price. (unfortunately Zymol believes limited means big $$$$$)

trhland
12-15-2007, 10:45 AM
it has been offered before that this is a line that will not likely be seen at AG. First off all it overlaps the Pinnacle line, and in truth is comparable in almost every fashion except price. (unfortunately Zymol believes limited means big $$$$$)
souveran should put there wax in a crystle container and sell it for 2 grand:D

ScottB
12-15-2007, 10:56 AM
souveran should put there wax in a crystle container and sell it for 2 grand:D

Pinnacle Souveran Platnium Elite Limited Edition w/ free refills for life and a special note included that says "SUCKER" for buying our 500.00 per ounce special edition wax. Trust me you'll see a huge difference, and its derived from not only #1 Grade Carnauba, but bat guapo from the island of Bermuda. Please consider feet application, as your ruff toes and nails will majically appear new, soft, and supple to boot !

trhland
12-15-2007, 11:02 AM
Pinnacle Souveran Platnium Elite Limited Edition w/ free refills for life and a special note included that says "SUCKER" for buying our 500.00 per ounce special edition wax. Trust me you'll see a huge difference, and its derived from not only #1 Grade Carnauba, but bat guapo from the island of Bermuda. Please consider feet application, as your ruff toes and nails will majically appear new, soft, and supple to boot !
:D:D:D i talked to a guy form another site that sells higher end waxes ect. scott i told you about the site anyway the guy that owns it told me that auto detailing waxes are 90 percent hype and fancy marketing and 10 percent truth. and this is from his company that sells higher end waxes. i have to say i belive this to be true. scott you crack me up by the way

trhland
12-15-2007, 11:10 AM
also was told beware of some high end detailers that detail cars for thousands of dollors!!! they just might be working for wax companys!!!! to advertise there waxes.

Meghan
12-15-2007, 11:42 AM
To comment on the Zymol, we had it many years ago, when I first started working for the Geek. I do not remember it being a big seller for us and as for us carrying it, well I do not see that in the future. We are always listen to our customers, but Zymol does not appear to be in the future line up.

Dieseldan
12-15-2007, 01:52 PM
it is a niche market with them they cater to a certain crowd where other companies are for the normal guy

for the normal guy souveran,collinite,natty is more than enough dont waste your money

67Customs
12-15-2007, 08:17 PM
They wouldn't sell enough of it to justify carrying it. I think Zymol it is the worst waste of money ever.

Dieseldan
12-17-2007, 02:04 AM
and the mock is nothing compared to other products, atleast at the consumer level

TOGWT
12-17-2007, 08:48 AM
Short extract from an article by Terry Freiberg CMA

The history of Pinnacle goes back to 1991. At that time, I owned a black Mercedes and, like most enthusiasts, thought I wanted a bright shiny finish. My eyes were opened when I purchased a jar of Zymol® Destiny™ wax. Destiny made my car look fabulous! It wasn't a bright shine but rather a deeper, darker shine. My car's black paint rippled like it was under water. I think I paid around three hundred bucks for that jar of wax. (It now sells for over $400.00 for an 8 oz. jar!)

Through this experience, I came to realize that there was more to shine than just light reflection. Some colours, black, red, dark blue, deep yellow for example, look better with this "deeper, darker, wet-like" shine.

A light went on! Every wax manufacturer was promoting a brighter, more dazzling shine. No one, with the exception of Zymol, was addressing a different type of shine just for dark colour vehicles. I reasoned that if I could create a wax similar to Zymol's Destiny at a "more affordable" price, I'd have a winner. With Destiny as my benchmark, I hired a chemist and we spent the next 15 months developing a super wax for dark colour vehicles. Mid 1992, I felt we had a wax that, nine times out of ten, couldn't be distinguished from our benchmark wax in a blind, side-by-side comparison. In some areas we even surpassed our benchmark wax. Because we're in Florida, we crafted Souveran to be extremely haze and streak-resistant even in climates of high heat and humidity. It wipes on and buffs off easily with every car coming out perfect. In September of 1992, I launched the Pinnacle Car Care line with Souveran Paste Wax as our signature wax for dark colour vehicles. The rest, as they say is history with Pinnacle Souveran Paste Wax being used on hundreds if not thousands of show and concourse winners all the way up to Pebble Beach!

Bert31
12-17-2007, 10:19 AM
Well zymol sets there prices so all the great deals autogeek gives can not be used on zymol.

Several other companies mandate that their resellers charge a specific price for their products. The resellers get around this by offering coupons.