PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks /Questions

DogRescuer
07-19-2017, 06:08 AM
A big thanks to Hammer77 who sent me not only a large sample of hyper dressing but samples of other products. There are still givers in the world and not just takers , THANK YOU.

Of course now I have questions on using hyper dressing :

Whats your go to mixing ratio and why?

After spreading evenly do I let sit and then wipe off?

Will hyper sling?

Feel free to add anything, again it's all new to me.

By the way i currently use Optibond Gel but wanted to try hyper ( love the price=profit)
Please help.

WaxMaster1
07-19-2017, 07:41 AM
Need to know where you want to use it. You can dilute up to 4:1 and that is what I use for engine bays. I'll spray degreaser or engine cleaner on a cold engine, agitate if needed and rinse. Then I mist the Hyper Dressing all over and walk away. For that purpose, it works extremely well for me.

Hammer77
07-19-2017, 09:07 AM
As Waxmaster, I too use it 4:1 for engine and wheel wells. For tires I have used it at 4:1, 2:1, and 1:1. For the engine I spray some one a MF and dress the area, and usually go over it with a fresh MF. Tires I have sprayed, but found it best to use a applicator, to get it even with less mess. As far as sling, I have never observed any, but only used it on tires a few times.

On another note, no thanks needed. Judging by your handle here on AGO, your my kind of people, I love dogs! Like I said in a PM to you, one dog lover to another, enjoy my friend.

Dave.

DogRescuer
07-19-2017, 04:01 PM
Thanks a lot guys.

PaulMys
07-19-2017, 08:06 PM
Awesome of you to do this, Dave.

This is why I love AGO.

Klasse Act
07-19-2017, 08:19 PM
I've found that this site is full of givers, I've been lucky to receive a number of items over the years. Hopefully he doesn't mind but Don (Fly07STi) sent me 7 mf towels, GG BOS quick detailer and some Black Pearl tire coating. He told me that I didn't need to send him anything but I don't hear so good, LOL.

Speaking of that, I hope they PO found the package🇺🇸

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk