PDA

View Full Version : MF Towel collection

Pages : [1] 2

Richs66
07-17-2017, 07:08 PM
My wife opened up my cabinet today and said your "Little Auto-geek" party is over.........you don"t need that many towels for the stupid car.........didn"t want to mention I have about 300 more downstairs for her to wash. LOL

If I read between the lines what my wife is saying is.............I should be buying more expensive ones than what I usually get.

Would like to see some pics of what you guys have in storage........

Rich

PaulMys
07-17-2017, 07:14 PM
Two options here, Rich.

Nightly cocktail for the wife with a little Prestone, or a lock on the MF cabinet.

Oh, and wash your own MF's. She's probably using fabric softener! :mad:

custmsprty
07-17-2017, 07:14 PM
I wash my own mf towels.

Does she use an approved mf towel cleaner like 3D Towel Kleen or at least All Free & Clear?

Does she know not to use a fabric softener?

Drying time and temp is important too. Over cook them and it ruins the fibers.

Richs66
07-17-2017, 07:45 PM
I wash my own mf towels.

Does she use an approved mf towel cleaner like 3D Towel Kleen or at least All Free & Clear?

Does she know not to use a fabric softener?

Drying time and temp is important too. Over cook them and it ruins the fibers.

LOL, I can guarantee you she will not wash even one of those, I did order some of that Towel Kleen, I usually wash my towels at the laundry matt..........I don"t even know what fabric softener is, so I'm good to go. Thanks for the tip on the temp and time, I"ll keep an eye out on that.

Hey Paul, I didn"t even tell her about the 20% deal the other day...........hoping I'm home before they deliver that batch. LOL

Rich

FUNX650
07-17-2017, 08:32 PM
My wife opened up my cabinet today and
said your "Little Auto-geek" party is over.........
you don"t need that many towels for the
stupid car.........didn"t want to mention I
have about 300 more downstairs for her
to wash. LOL

I didn"t even tell her about the
20% deal the other day...........
hoping I'm home before they
deliver that batch. LOL

More examples of why I often
bolster myself with "substances"...

Bob

PaulMys
07-17-2017, 08:42 PM
More examples of why I often
bolster myself with "substances"...

Bob

New Dr. Suess book: Bob needs a bolster.

I try and try, and to my eye, my ride must shine

For Corvette guys.....

But if it ever needs a bolster, I pull QD from my holster.............

VISITOR
07-17-2017, 09:55 PM
well, when she finds out about you ordering more microfibers...
http://static6.depositphotos.com/1030387/573/v/950/depositphotos_5730477-Wife-Kicking-Husband.jpg

KirkH
07-17-2017, 10:05 PM
I have a 5 drawer filing cabinet full of top quality mf towels from the company that sells rags. I also have a case of 300 towels that I give out to customers after paint correction to encourage better care in the future.

Klasse Act
07-18-2017, 07:14 AM
Bidding on a 12 count of plush edgeless mf towels right now, great price. They are plush on both sides but the only downside is they are red and red bleeds out a couple times in the wash😛

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

PouncingPanzer
07-18-2017, 08:14 AM
Lol. You have more towels then me even. My microfiber storage has invaded my apartment's living space. Roommate thankfully doesn't mind. Wives, they're a different story. Good luck!

I use CG Microwash or DI Micro-Restore. Both work well.

PouncingPanzer
07-18-2017, 08:15 AM
New Dr. Suess book: Bob needs a bolster.

I try and try, and to my eye, my ride must shine

For Corvette guys.....

But if it ever needs a bolster, I pull QD from my holster.............

LOL!!!! Good stuff.

Car9
07-18-2017, 02:27 PM
You need to have enough MF towels to make one load to wash; otherwise you are wasting water

sportsfan
07-18-2017, 02:38 PM
Two options here, Rich.

Nightly cocktail for the wife with a little Prestone, or a lock on the MF cabinet.

Oh, and wash your own MF's. She's probably using fabric softener! :mad:

I thought your were going to say wash your own MF because its the adult thing to do......but no you followed up with she's probably using fabric softener!! :laughing:

TTQ B4U
07-18-2017, 03:45 PM
HAHA! My wife once blew a gasket when she looked inside my two cabinets of towels and products but once she saw that I was making $500-$900 per weekend doing 1-2 vehicles and that it was cash money into my piggy bank of fun-money she then turned her tune to a much nicer tone because she likes to hit me up for some fun money.

SirTanon
07-18-2017, 04:32 PM
HAHA! My wife once blew a gasket when she looked inside my two cabinets of towels and products but once she saw that I was making $500-$900 per weekend doing 1-2 vehicles and that it was cash money into my piggy bank of fun-money she then turned her tune to a much nicer tone because she likes to hit me up for some fun money.

Yeah.. my wife did the same thing when she realized how many I have. I came home from work one day and I wasn't inside the house longer than 20 seconds when I hear "Stop buying those *$#@ towels!"

Luckily, 1) I have enough to get me by now.. and 2) I showed her how nice they make her car look, and so she's gained a bit more appreciation for them.