PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss Nu-Glass or Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover

kb2ehj
07-13-2017, 12:04 PM
Been awhile since I've actually been on the Autogeek forums let alone actually make a post.

What are people's thoughts on Duragloss Nu-Glass or Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover?

I've used the Duragloss Nu-Glass for awhile now (never with a DA always by hand) and have been satisfied with the results but I thought about trying the Pinnacle GlassWork Water Spot Remover just to see if there is any noticeable difference between the two products.

Sometime this week I might order some more 3" pads to add to the collection to use on the glass, watching one of AG video's I think it was suggested to use the yellow ones' on glass - sound like good advice to you guys?

As a side note, is Pinnacle GlassCoat Window Sealant with Rain Repellent just re-branded Rain-X or is it really a good sealant/rain repellent?

Thank you all for the responses.

Rsurfer
07-13-2017, 01:22 PM
Nu-Glass is great for removing light water spotting. For heavier spotting and fine scratches you will need cerium oxide as found in Ceriglass. BTW there is a pad made for glass polishing that is made out of rayon.

boomdone
07-13-2017, 01:50 PM
Haven't used Pinnacle but have had great success using Nu Glass with a cutting pad or a glass polishing pad on my DA polisher. Takes out the spots and leaves a nice surface. I'll typically follow up with Panel Wipe or IPA to get the surface squeaky clean before applying a glass coating/sealant.