PDA

View Full Version : Update on the FLEX XC3402 VRG Dual Action Orbital Polisher

Dwayne
12-12-2007, 07:27 PM
We have sold out of our allocation of FLEX XC3401 Orbital Polishers. Currently, FLEX is unable to supply our overwhelming demand for these polishers. We look forward to securing another shipment as soon as the machines become available.

This holiday shopping season, the Flex XC3401 VRG Orbital Polisher has become the Tickle Me Elmo or the Nintendo Wii of car care. They are in HIGH DEMAND and in very short supply! Our first shipment of Flex XC3401 VRG polishers arrived to our warehouse yesterday and we shipped them immediately to customers who reserved their's early. Our next shipment is due to arrive after the first of the year but at the present time, they haven't left Germany. A representative of Flex North America explained that once the polishers ship, it will be 6-8 weeks before they arrive to Flex distributors.

Due to the uncertainty of the date of arrival and the amount of polishers that we will receive, we have stopped excepting pre-orders of the Flex XC3401 in order to ensure that we will be able to fill existing orders when the polishers arrive.

lethalxls1
12-12-2007, 07:32 PM
wow-imagine making a product you cant even make enough of to keep on the shelf. Impressive

killrflake
12-12-2007, 08:09 PM
I guess Flex cancelled the shipment that AG said was to arrive about the second week in January.http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif At least I got my order in before they stopped taking pre-orders.:D

Dwayne
12-12-2007, 08:35 PM
The shipment has not been canceled, but it has been delayed. They had an issue with the original backing plates that were included with the polishers so all of the polishers that we received and all of the polishers being manufactured now have the improved backing plate. That is what caused the initial delay.

The Flex factory also closes for a few weeks in December.I was told that it is possible that they will be shutting down before the polishers ship...

I know that once production can keep up with our demand, Max will have plenty of these polishers for everyone! :cheers:

killrflake
12-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Thanks for clearing things up for us Dwayne I know these things are beyond Maxs' control, and he is as anxious to get them as we are. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a February delivery.http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Dust2Glory
12-12-2007, 09:31 PM
i sure do wish i had stock in flex!!! i b rich

ScottB
12-12-2007, 09:51 PM
I am glad to hear it here first ... several other sites claim they are getting them quickly and between the holidays and backing plate issue it appears to be untrue.

Jason
12-15-2007, 08:23 AM
Update-
You can reserve your FLEX XC3401 now and your card will not be charged until the machine is in stock and ready to ship to your door.

Atlas
12-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Update-
You can reserve your FLEX XC3401 now and your card will not be charged until the machine is in stock and ready to ship to your door.

What about those of us that have already ordered one and have been charged but are "on the waiting list" for the next shipment in Jan/Feb?
Can our money be refunded but retain our position on the list?
Anthony

Dwayne
12-16-2007, 07:35 AM
I am actually going through the list of Flex polisher orders that pre-paid and sending an email regarding the status of the order to each customer.
You will be able to receive a refund, stay on the list and then pay for the polisher once it arrives to us.

Atlas
12-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Thank you for that. It's nice to have that choice offered should anyone wish to do that. :cheers:

Showroom Shine
12-17-2007, 10:33 AM
To those who waited to order your Flex,sorry! I'm glad I took the chance and ordered mine. I have it and I'm very pleased with it.
The Hype about this machine was true. It's a quality piece of equipment! I'm a witness to that fact!

mixxer
12-17-2007, 06:52 PM
when are we going to be able to order these again?

ScottB
12-17-2007, 08:45 PM
sounds like New Years ....

m4gician
01-02-2008, 04:47 PM
oh that 15% off buffers was GREAT! I can't believe I'm going to get this to my door for that price.

I might as well throw some other stuff in with my order, but I already ahve 83, and 106ff on the way.