PDA

View Full Version : Can I get some product recommendations?

mrr0gers
07-12-2017, 09:56 AM
I've exhausted what car care products I had in my garage and I'd like some recommendations to restock with. I've used stuff from the regular chain automotive shops carry, which generally isn't the greatest for vehicles or good quality stuff to begin with. I've been most happy with the Eagle One and Mothers washes and waxes from those stores but I'd like recommendations for other brands such as WG/McKees/Blackfire/Pinnacle/Chemical Guys if anyone would like to chime in.

I'm looking for pretty much everything.. shampoos (for bucket wash as well as foam gun), spray waxes/detail sprays, AIO, tire cleaner/dressings, interior detail sprays/dressings, plastic/rubber/vinyl protectants, leather cleaners and protectants, etc.

I have a brand new polisher I've been wanting to use but I don't have room to detail in my garage (not large and low ceilings) so I am hesitant on coatings or machine applied waxes until I find a place to apply them that I don't have to worry about contaminants or the like interfering or possibly making me redo work.

AntR
07-12-2017, 09:58 AM
I've currently been using AutoBriteDirect products, along with some MadCow products. I couldn't recommend AutoBriteDirect enough, great products for a good price.