PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Thank You!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Meghan
12-11-2007, 04:03 PM
I have been working at the Geek for about five years now. Never in the years have I ever enjoyed my job more than the past few. Mainly the forum has really brought a lot to my daily routine, all of the members have been great. I find myself on here at crazy hours like the rest of you. But one thing I find about our forum that differs from others is the way everyone in here treats each other like family!
Well some of my family sent lots of gifts to me for Christmas! SHOCKED is the not close to how I felt when I saw the box.
Tonya and MakDaddy I think you might have been the ring leaders so thank you! Thank you everyone.... Tonya, Alice, TOTO, Jimmie, Sparkie,Wolfpacker,dontsleeponit, Makdaddy, Dust2Glory, GarySword, Pirex, Nica,Pauly, Thrland, and Dantheman I hope I am not leaving out anyone!
Anyway I am slowly getting all of the info on how sneaky Tonya was with contacting my co-worker Ashley. Tonya you should be a spy not in the banking business!

If it is ok with Tonya and I will wait for her permission, I would love to post the email you sent me with every's names and parts they played! It truly brought a huge smile to my face!:D

I am touched, and very appreciative to all of the effort and all of the time that was put into this! Someone did some serious gift wrapping... I will post pictures for you to see!

All I can really say is THANK YOU!!! I was very touched and I cannot tell you how much it meant to me. Most importantly, someone was sly enough to slip a little bit of the Patriots into my gift! WAY TO GO!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

You are all the best!:righton:

And more info to come as soon as I get pictures for you!Im the MAN

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
12-11-2007, 04:07 PM
Tonya even tracked down Max at SEMA.. she is very sneaky!!!

pirex
12-11-2007, 04:25 PM
Just a thank YOU from us, because of all the things you have done for us, even after working time! Hope you liked the gift, I KNOW you liked the patriot gift :cheers:

Merry Christmas :D

dontsleeponit
12-11-2007, 04:30 PM
Just a thank YOU from us, because of all the things you have done for us, even after working time! Hope you liked the gift, I KNOW you liked the patriot gift :cheers:

Merry Christmas :D

:whs:

budman3
12-11-2007, 04:38 PM
Meghan, you definitely deserve it. I wish I would have known about this, I owe you a lot gifts :cheers:.

Mike T
12-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Meghan, you definitely deserve it. I wish I would have known about this, I owe you a lot gifts :cheers:.

:whs:
Your great Meghan. I hope you have a marry XMAS and a Happy New Year.

wolfpacker92
12-11-2007, 05:04 PM
That was just a small token of appreciation for all you do for all of us Geeks! Glad you liked and yes Tonya is VERY sneaky!

trhland
12-11-2007, 05:07 PM
your very welcome!! enjoy

Z06-Goose
12-11-2007, 05:20 PM
That's great to hear, and a very nice gesture by the great folks here :cheers:

Gary Sword
12-11-2007, 05:41 PM
You're welcome Meghan and I hope it put a big smile on your face. You help make the AG forum a fun place. Tonya did work very hard to make it happen. Merry Christmas!

Gary

ScottB
12-11-2007, 06:10 PM
yeah little Mrs. Tonya was all over the place trying to call Max. I think I gave her the phone sex line in error ! !

trhland
12-11-2007, 06:31 PM
yeah little Mrs. Tonya was all over the place trying to call Max. I think I gave her the phone sex line in error ! !
woops!!:p

Jimmie
12-11-2007, 07:06 PM
Glad that you were surprised Meghan. That was a topic of many of Tonya's contacts. Yeah, she was a little sneaky.
Merry Christmas.
:grouphug: I love this place.

Tonya
12-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I find myself on here at crazy hours like the rest of you. But one thing I find about our forum that differs from others is the way everyone in here treats each other like family!
Yes I agree! One big happy family!
SHOCKED is the not close to how I felt when I saw the box. Great! :wave:
Tonya and MakDaddy I think you might have been the ring leaders so thank you! Thank you everyone.... Tonya, Alice, TOTO, Jimmie, Sparkie,Wolfpacker,dontsleeponit, Makdaddy, Dust2Glory, GarySword, Pirex, Nica,Pauly, Thrland, and Dantheman I hope I am not leaving out anyone! I was a total team effort! I might have been one of the ring leaders but I could not have come up with so many great ideas on my own! Thanks for all your help everyone!
Anyway I am slowly getting all of the info on how sneaky Tonya was with contacting my co-worker Ashley. Tonya you should be a spy not in the banking business!;) I told everyone in my e-mails.... never underestimate the power of a woman. If there is a will there is a way! :D

If it is ok with Tonya and I will wait for her permission, I would love to post the email you sent me with every's names and parts they played! It truly brought a huge smile to my face!:D Please post whatever you want!

I am touched, and very appreciative to all of the effort and all of the time that was put into this! Someone did some serious gift wrapping... I will post pictures for you to see! That is great you know how much everyone loves pics around here! :D

All I can really say is THANK YOU!!! I was very touched and I cannot tell you how much it meant to me. Most importantly, someone was sly enough to slip a little bit of the Patriots into my gift! WAY TO GO!!! Yep that was Dust2Glory! I think it might have made him a little ill to order it .... but what can I say.... he knew it would make your day!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU!

You are all the best!:righton: We love you too!

And more info to come as soon as I get pictures for you!Im the MAN
Merry Christmas Meghan from all of us!

dengood1
12-11-2007, 08:44 PM
Meghan, you're very deserving, as well as the rest of the AG crew! Good job Tonya with keeping it secret, yet keeping us all informed of the progress. You've done a great thing here and it's great to see around the holidays!

Merry Christmas Meghan and AG staff:)