PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna endless shine

fightnews
07-02-2017, 05:19 AM
Not much talk about this product on the forum so I thought I'd do a mini review. I just started using it a month ago or so. I liked it so much when I first used it I ended up buying a few bottles. You can use it on glass, plastic, chrome, headlights, paint. A must have feature in this day and age with all the other great products out that do it. It's sold as a detail spray thats polymer intensive like a spray wax so it fills both roles.

I like it because it gives you a nice shine and helps the better waxes sheet water instead of making it harder for them.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o596/fightnews/20170701_092210_1.jpg (http://s1149.photobucket.com/user/fightnews/media/20170701_092210_1.jpg.html)

So give it a try if you have been looking for something new as a detail spray/drying aid whatever.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
07-02-2017, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the mini review. I really enjoy this product. There is a lot of talk about the compounds/polishes/LSP's from Menzerna but not much about this product.

It is a great performer that fills more of the spray wax role over the detail spray IMO. Either way, you cant go wrong with this offering.

fightnews
07-03-2017, 02:57 PM
Thanks for the mini review. I really enjoy this product. There is a lot of talk about the compounds/polishes/LSP's from Menzerna but not much about this product.

It is a great performer that fills more of the spray wax role over the detail spray IMO. Either way, you cant go wrong with this offering.

ya It's supposed to be a spray wax with actual cleaning power. Great shine either way

PaVaSteeler
07-04-2017, 02:21 PM
I started using Endless Shine this year, back in March.

I wanted a "deeper wetter" lock on my black Challenger, so I switched from a pure sealant (Four Star UPP) to Collinite #476 and was looking for a detail spray to assist the wax, not merely sit on it.

After 3 months of using both Endless Shine and Sonax Brilliant Shine, the Menzerna wins hands down in my book.

It bonds nicely to the Collinite, and repels everything from bird poo to melted tire pellets (from the drag strip). I just wish I could find it in a 32oz bottle to refill my original, instead of having to buy individual 16oz spray bottles.

The picture below shows the lasting power of this stuff after two days of racing, and periodic rain squalls.