PDA

View Full Version : Poorboy's World EX-P Sealant.

RickyRu
06-30-2017, 04:48 PM
First time using PB's EX- P and really liked the easy on easy off application along with it's looks and slickness. Can anyone tell me about it's longevity?

Rsurfer
06-30-2017, 05:10 PM
First time using PB's EX- P and really liked the easy on easy off application along with it's looks and slickness. Can anyone tell me about it's longevity?

Lot of variables, such as garaged or out 24/7, location etc., but I would reapply every month or two.

ronkh57
06-30-2017, 06:47 PM
Good stuff.

Sorta like asking how far you can get on a gallon of gas........

james751993
07-01-2017, 12:27 AM
Its a very good product. I used it back in summer here is Australia on my black car thats a daily driver. I got about 2 months durability. It was a hot summer, days would get up to 112F consistently.. In my books that's good durability especially on black paint that can heat up to over two times that temperature.

James

custmsprty
07-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Its a very good product. I used it back in summer here is Australia on my black car thats a daily driver. I got about 2 months durability. It was a hot summer, days would get up to 112F consistently.. In my books that's good durability especially on black paint that can heat up to over two times that temperature.

James

I'd go along with that Florida style too.

RickyRu
07-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Thank you.

Kamakaz1961
07-02-2017, 09:53 PM
I like Poorboy's products. I have never had a bad experience with them. I use a similar product which is their sealant/carnauba liquid wax.I use that product on my wheels and I can attest they do last longer than other wheel sealants/sealants that I have used before. As for longevity my guess it will last quite a while, however, I would be applying another coat of sealant before it wore out.

Desertnate
07-03-2017, 08:34 AM
I've only used EX-P once, and while it looked good and was easy to apply, I was only about to get 2~3 months protection over an average Summer in the mid-west US. I really wanted to like it, but need something with more durability.

Rsurfer
07-03-2017, 01:43 PM
I've only used EX-P once, and while it looked good and was easy to apply, I was only about to get 2~3 months protection over an average Summer in the mid-west US. I really wanted to like it, but need something with more durability.
Two-Three months durability with a sealant during the summer in the mid-west is pretty damm good in my books.:props:

Desertnate
07-03-2017, 01:52 PM
Two-Three months durability with a sealant during the summer in the mid-west is pretty damm good in my books.:props:

Compared to six months over the spring/summer I can get with 845 or Klasse SG, I didn't find it impressive at all. As much as I wanted to like it, I need more longevity out of a sealant. If it was a carnauba wax, I would have been pleased.

Rsurfer
07-03-2017, 01:57 PM
Compared to six months over the spring/summer I can get with 845 or Klasse SG, I didn't find it impressive at all. As much as I wanted to like it, I need more longevity out of a sealant. If it was a carnauba wax, I would have been pleased.

Six months with Klasse SG eh. Does you ride ever leave the garage?

Desertnate
07-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Six months with Klasse SG eh. Does you ride ever leave the garage?

Yep! Daily driven year round where it sits outside all day long while I'm at work and lots of days in long term parking lots at the airport as well.