PDA

View Full Version : McKee's Turbo Car Dryer

2wookies
06-29-2017, 08:53 AM
Used my car dryer yesterday, holy moly!! I'm so glad I got this tool!! I spent the extra time and didn't pull out a drying towel, my car is coated so everything was just flying off. It was great on the wheels and tires and of course the mirrors. Had a guy swing by that had a small door scuff on a brand new Nissan. Just did a quick spot wash and used the dryer in it, car had almost zero wax and the dryer still preformed perfectly. Could I have dried my car in quicker time using a standard method? Absolutely! But I didn't touch the paint to dry it and that's a win every day like we all know.

Have a customer brining in a S4 with what I assume is pretty raw paint, I'll take some video of I drying to show everyone. But you need this tool.

ronkh57
06-29-2017, 08:56 AM
Love mine

Pats300zx
06-29-2017, 09:30 AM
Its a great little machine. I have one of the original DP ones and they have made significant improvement since the initial release.

Marc08EX
06-29-2017, 12:55 PM
It's a great car dryer. The best bang for the buck IMO and no need for a 20A outlet.

I love mine!

zero4
06-29-2017, 12:57 PM
Wish the hose was shorter and more flexible.

Marc08EX
06-29-2017, 12:58 PM
Wish the hose was shorter and more flexible.

I actually agree with this.

VISITOR
06-30-2017, 02:37 AM
great product!

fightnews
06-30-2017, 04:55 AM
Used my car dryer yesterday, holy moly!! I'm so glad I got this tool!! I spent the extra time and didn't pull out a drying towel, my car is coated so everything was just flying off. It was great on the wheels and tires and of course the mirrors. Had a guy swing by that had a small door scuff on a brand new Nissan. Just did a quick spot wash and used the dryer in it, car had almost zero wax and the dryer still preformed perfectly. Could I have dried my car in quicker time using a standard method? Absolutely! But I didn't touch the paint to dry it and that's a win every day like we all know.

Have a customer brining in a S4 with what I assume is pretty raw paint, I'll take some video of I drying to show everyone. But you need this tool.

I was going to buy one but with the amount of microfiber I own I just can't do it. I sheet the water off anyway so there's hardly any water to dry anyway.

fightnews
06-30-2017, 04:58 AM
You shouldn't even be able to scratch a freshly washed car anyway if you have half decent towels and technique. Much more likely to scratch it by washing anyway