PDA

View Full Version : Guess what I got in the Mail???

Pages : [1] 2

Dust2Glory
12-10-2007, 05:14 PM
I came home and there was a brown box on my doorstep!! I approached it like a lion on a zebra and pounced on it and hurried up inside. I opened the box and there was my navigation system. Now i don't know about you guys, but what other company out there, car care or otherwise does things like this for their customers!!!:cheers:

I would say not hardly any at all! And here is proof

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z101/preacher4jsus/CIMG0732.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z101/preacher4jsus/CIMG0733.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z101/preacher4jsus/CIMG0734.jpg

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z101/preacher4jsus/CIMG0735.jpg

This is bluetooth to hook up to my Motorola Q, and it came with a 1mb card for MP3!!! not to mention navigation for when i go to my details!!!

Thank you AG!!!!:D:D

Wolf-Strong
12-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Congrats! Now go have fun finding Mcdonalds in the strangest locations!

Bonifax
12-10-2007, 05:59 PM
OMG!!! Thats a sweet freebie, congrats Dust 2Glory ;)

noforr
12-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Congrats Dustglory nice gift

killrflake
12-10-2007, 06:59 PM
Congrats Dust2Glory, great prize. Never lost again.

Tex Star Detail
12-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I'm going to leave a brown paper bag on your doorstep and light it. Lets see if you jump on that like a lion....lmao..

JK

Congrats man!!!! Hurry up and get your Flex in... I want to try it out so I can see if I need, errr, want one!!!

Tonya
12-10-2007, 07:10 PM
I'm going to leave a brown paper bag on your doorstep and light it. Lets see if you jump on that like a lion....lmao..

JK

Congrats man!!!! Hurry up and get your Flex in... I want to try it out so I can see if I need, errr, want one!!!
heheheh ahahahaha TexasTB you crack me up! I take it you got some rest today! :D
Outstanding Dust2Glory! Congrats! :wave:

HighEndDetail
12-10-2007, 07:16 PM
congrats

Jimmie
12-10-2007, 07:21 PM
Wow, very nice. I also heard on TV that Nav Systems are one of the top gifts this Christmas. Enjoy.

ehuth1
12-10-2007, 07:34 PM
congrats! looks like a great nav system!

Meghan
12-10-2007, 07:38 PM
I am very happy for you, but I must say it was hard sending that to you. I held the box for awhile, love my job and did not want to be unemployed so I sent it to you! But I am very happy for you, that is one SWEET Navi system, congrats to you. Could not have happened to a nicer guy!

gary26
12-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Congrats to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ScottB
12-10-2007, 07:42 PM
I miss my UPS Brown, or more importantly AG boxes !

Dust2Glory
12-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Congrats! Now go have fun finding Mcdonalds in the strangest locations!
that's a good idea for a road trip!!

OMG!!! Thats a sweet freebie, congrats Dust 2Glory ;)
You got that right!!

Congrats Dust2Glory, great prize. Never lost again.
Yeah I hope so... I am a guy prone not to ask for or take directions

JK

yeah thanks bro... and on the flex, im waiting patiently

heheheh ahahahaha TexasTB you crack me up! I take it you got some rest today! :D
Outstanding Dust2Glory! Congrats! :wave:
thanks tonya... i will enjoy it as much as you enjoy the PC

congrats

Wow, very nice. I also heard on TV that Nav Systems are one of the top gifts this Christmas. Enjoy.

it was definately on mine... now I can cross it off and focus on Cowboy apperal

congrats! looks like a great nav system!
looks/feel like it too

Dust2Glory
12-10-2007, 08:59 PM
I am very happy for you, but I must say it was hard sending that to you. I held the box for awhile, love my job and did not want to be unemployed so I sent it to you! But I am very happy for you, that is one SWEET Navi system, congrats to you. Could not have happened to a nicer guy!

thanks for being SO sweet and sending me my navi system. Besides, you wouldn't like it anyway... im sure ur 300 has navigation