PDA

View Full Version : Thanks AG Customer Service

Detail_Guy
12-08-2007, 01:57 PM
I placed a nice order over a month ago that included a gallon of 303 Cleaner...

The first time I received the order, the package was "re-packaged" by someone at UPS, and the 303 was missing (broken in transit), and the gallon of ONR was leaking (laid on it's side with the cap down :( ). I called and talked to Penny, and a new gallon of 303 and a gallon of ONR was reshipped.

A week later I checked, and UPS had damaged the package again (the 303 I suspect), and sent it back to AutoGeek. I called and talked to Penny again, and they shipped another gallon of each.

About a week later I got the shipment... and the 303 gallon was broken and empty (and repackaged again by UPS). I called and talked to Penny yet again. (we are on a first name basis now :D ) She and Melinda suggested that they ship the 303 via USPS Priority Mail.
Three days later, I finally received my 303 Cleaner... UNDAMAGED! Im the MAN

I want to thank AG for their great customer service. Particularly, Penny and Melinda for going the "extra mile" (and then some).

Moral of the story... AG has great CS, and great people working for them.

Moral of the story 2... If you order a gallon of 303 Cleaner, consider having it shipped USPS. :D

Thanks again Penny!

wolfpacker92
12-08-2007, 02:16 PM
Sounds like the staff at AG needs to hold some training sessions for UPS!

AL417
12-08-2007, 02:23 PM
Way to go Penny and Melinda!
!:wave:

Tonya
12-08-2007, 03:25 PM
:wave: That is just one of the great things about AG!

We love you guys!

:wave: Outstanding customer service Penny and Melinda!
Don't forget to fill out your comment card and let them know just how much you appreciate them!

Detail_Guy
12-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Don't forget to fill out your comment card and let them know just how much you appreciate them!

I believe that the comment card was in the first shipment, and "soaked" beyond recognition. Not to worry though, I'll make sure AG knows how much I appreciate their CS, and how well Penny and Melinda took care of the situation.

bossboy
12-08-2007, 04:53 PM
I hope AG goes after UPS for the costs of all the stuff that was damaged!!!!!!!

distrbd
12-08-2007, 05:52 PM
I Have been ordering with AG only for the last few months but I must say that their customer service is the best I have had ,the best price,service,communications,and being in Toronto ,Canada their shipping charges is the lowest and with USPS which never ever lost/damaged any of my orders ,what more could I ask for.

lethalxls1
12-08-2007, 06:28 PM
WOW!! crazy how many times your order was messed up by UPS!!I bought some 4star detailing clay and when I opened it-it was hard and old. I mentioned it to Meghan and asked if I needed to send the clay back to her-she said " no need to send it back-I am sending a new one out to you"- she even took the time to squeez the new clay she sent to make sure it was fresh and plyable. This kind of service and great staff makes me give them all my business. Thanks Meghan and AG.

intergalactica
12-08-2007, 07:00 PM
I have to agree...AG's customer service is outstanding! They are courteous, professional, and recognize that a happy customer is the foundation of a successful business. :righton:

Detail_Guy
12-08-2007, 08:28 PM
I hope AG goes after UPS for the costs of all the stuff that was damaged!!!!!!!

I'm sure they are!

On both of the occasions when I received the repackaged shipments, Penny advised me to hold onto the package for 5 business days in case UPS wanted to investigate because of the claim. When the second repackaged shipment came, and I did not see any of the AutoGeek tape on it, I knew what to expect. :mad:

ScottB
12-09-2007, 09:39 AM
can you imagine how nice and protected the UPS fleet must be with all this protectant missing ?????

Meghan
12-09-2007, 10:03 AM
can you imagine how nice and protected the UPS fleet must be with all this protectant missing ?????

If you only knew how much detailing products have been seized by UPS! They are all out back detailing those brown trucks smiling!
But, I have to say for the most part considering how much we ship everyday, UPS on a percentage does a great job with us. You have to realize they pick up a trailer full of orders everyday from us and we only get about one package every week or so damaged. Not to bad.

Detail_Guy
12-09-2007, 11:08 AM

It's not the protectant, it's the cleaner.

Anyhow, I don't think they got to use much of this stuff. On the first shipment, everything in the package had the cleaner on it. So, the bottle probably busted. The second shipment they fessed up to, and sent it back to AG. The third shipment made it to me, but the bottle was cracked wide open, and all the product had leaked out.

To be fair, the gallon container is very brittle, and would be easy to break. Although, USPS didn't have a problem? :confused:

Previously, I had purchased quart bottles locally, but it's rather expensive purchasing it that way.

I also sent an email to 303 suggesting that they consider a better gallon container for their products.

lethalxls1
12-09-2007, 04:28 PM
IMO UPS is pretty rough with packages. When I get a package the ups man rings the doorbell and then I hear a BANG!!! -the bang is the sound of him throwing the package on the ground instead of placing it on the ground. Imagine what all goes on where they load the trucks etc.