PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber detergent

Benzmeister
07-02-2006, 11:40 AM
I just ordered a bottle of your detergent again. I tried a competitor's after I ran out of the Pinnacle and it was horrible and more expensive. The Pinnacle microfiber detergent is a must to have if your a microfiber towel nut like me.

abrcrombe
07-02-2006, 11:52 AM
I just ordered a bottle of your detergent again. I tried a competitor's after I ran out of the Pinnacle and it was horrible and more expensive. The Pinnacle microfiber detergent is a must to have if your a microfiber towel nut like me.

+1 Reminds me of another thread I just read recently...:p

JeffW
07-02-2006, 12:51 PM
I have found that both the Pinnacle Rejuv and Micro Restore products that AG carries are good products.

Benzmeister
07-03-2006, 07:19 AM
I bought the Griot's product and 1. Didn't clean as well, they recommeded using detergent with the "cleaner.
2. the Microfiber didn't "fluff up" at all as it does with the Pinnacle.

joe.p
07-03-2006, 03:38 PM
:iagree: Pinnacle Products are excellent, but any MF rejuvenator alone will not clean soiled MF's. That is why its called a rejuvenator to rejuvenate the fibers in the towel .

Benzmeister
07-05-2006, 06:17 PM
[QUOTE=joe.p]:iagree: Pinnacle Products are excellent, but any MF rejuvenator alone will not clean soiled MF's. That is why its called a rejuvenator to rejuvenate the fibers in the towel .[/QUOTE

When I used the Pinnacle it not only rejuvenated the microfiber it cleaned it well. I never added any detergent.

The Griot's even with adding detergent, at times didn't do such a hot job in cleaning.

I am a big Griot's user, but I am finding Pinnacle and some of the other products are just as good and in some cases better and the pricing is competitive in most cases.

ScottB
07-05-2006, 06:40 PM
I find both Pinnacle and Restorer to clean as well as restore/rejuvinate the micro's. Wife does the laundry, but swears she adds nothing to micro's for fear of sleeping in the garage.

Surfer
07-05-2006, 07:22 PM
I fyou have some tough spots/stains or grime etc. Try spraying some APC or Citrus Degreaser and prewash them in a bucket of hot water. Then wash them, I use Tide Liquid Free and some vinegar and it works great, only use a little though since TLF foams/bubbles like crazy. I want to try the Pinnacle though.

I wonder what TLF would do in a foam gun, hehe, help with stripping down to start over? lol.

abrcrombe
07-05-2006, 07:47 PM
LOL, once you said it foamed/bubbled I instantly said FOAM GUN. Do you have one? You should try it out.:D I guess I should pick up a cleaner too, since I only have the rejuvenator. Best one is this? http://www.autogeek.net/mr16.html

joe.p
07-05-2006, 07:48 PM
I fyou have some tough spots/stains or grime etc. Try spraying some APC or Citrus Degreaser and prewash them in a bucket of hot water. Then wash them, I use Tide Liquid Free and some vinegar and it works great, only use a little though since TLF foams/bubbles like crazy. I want to try the Pinnacle though.

I wonder what TLF would do in a foam gun, hehe, help with stripping down to start over? lol.
This is excactly what i do. I have a ton MF's and have some dedicated to paint and others are used on wheels,doorjams etc.

Meghan
07-06-2006, 09:23 AM
:iagree: Pinnacle Products are excellent, but any MF rejuvenator alone will not clean soiled MF's. That is why its called a rejuvenator to rejuvenate the fibers in the towel .
This is not true....Pinn Micro Rejuvenator is made to clean and rejuvenator.
Sorry Joe, but Meghan has inside knowledge.;) Plus I use this product about every two weeks to clean all of my MF's and I do not add any detergent.