PDA

View Full Version : Newbie questions

mtymedic
06-10-2017, 01:40 AM
Hello everybody. I love to detail my vehicles. I have the Cyclo model 5 buffer which I love. I have watched episodes of Competition Ready. I have a fairly good idea of WHAT I'm doing. Now the question is to figure out WHAT TO USE. I was using products from a "Detail "Royality" company. I don't want to use there name.

So I'm looking for suggestions on what to use for a good detail these are my daily drivers a 2003 Trailblazer and a 2007 Suburban. I want the great wet look shine, don't mind putting in effort.

So any suggestions on products. Both inside, outside and under hood

Thank so much for the help

Sent from my iPad using Autogeekonline mobile app (http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=87407)

Bill1234
06-10-2017, 07:54 PM
The wet look shine everyone craves is from process not product. You will have to do each step and thoroughly to obtain the look

Eric@CherryOnTop
06-10-2017, 07:54 PM
I'm personally a big fan of the Blackfire line. The all finish paint protection is an excellent sealant that is super slick and long lasting. Other notably products are the all in one tire and trim, spray wax, and rinseless wash.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ScottH
06-10-2017, 09:00 PM
The one suggestion I will offer is to make sure you Clay the surface or corresponding prep mitt. It all starts right there.

ScottH

mtymedic
08-06-2017, 01:35 AM
Thank you all for your replies. It's all good information. I have some good ideas now. Maybe I'll start with my sons truck first ....

Sent from my iPad using AGOnline