PDA

View Full Version : Tool and supplies storage

andy2485
06-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Good day friends, its been quite a while. unfortunately life has gotten in the way of getting things done. you know how it is. question for my northern friends. i left some of my compounds and other products out in my unheated garage over the winter, oops. i live in Minnesota, so it got cold. they look fine, does anyone have any experience with using products after they have froze. also, extreme heat, will heat cause any problems with my stuff?

thanks!

kevincwelch
06-09-2017, 01:10 PM
I think most will be fine. Would test them, though. I received a shipment of frozen Polish Angel products this winter, and they work fine.

(Sent via my mobile device...)

PurpleTowel
06-09-2017, 02:09 PM
Freezing them is fine (lots of guys will keep waxes and product in mini fridges, even), but heat can separate some products that won't go back to their original state no matter what you do to them. I try to keep my expensive waxes indoors in temp controlled storage during the summer, but I don't worry so much in the winters.

PaulMys
06-09-2017, 06:13 PM
I'd never let any of my products freeze. In fact, many products have "Do NOT let freeze" stated on the bottle and/or PSDS.