PDA

View Full Version : Ever thrown out or given away most of your stuff and start again?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

cleanmycorolla
06-04-2017, 09:34 AM
You ever just say screw it? throw out most of the chemicals you purchased, and just start again with one specific brand or a few favorite chemicals and just stick to that? i have seriously been considering this lately. I live in Pasadena CA so if you want stuff before i chuck it PM me and you can drive by, not gonna ship stuff sorry.

C5Longhorn
06-04-2017, 10:03 AM
I haven't done that, more slowly phase products out. I wish I was close to you though, I'd have to see what you have :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

kevincwelch
06-04-2017, 01:21 PM
Not so much. I've used a lot of brands and have settled on one's that I like, usually giving away, dumping or overusing the ones I no longer like.

One man's garbage...

(Sent via my mobile device...)

dennis hiip
06-04-2017, 01:54 PM
No. Can't get rid of stuff. Enough hoarder in me and think that I will need it later.

JeffM
06-04-2017, 02:11 PM
I have so much stuff that I have paused ordering anything, and yes, am considering giving most of it away so I can get new toys :)

VISITOR
06-04-2017, 02:35 PM
post them in the samples thread and maybe you can try something you haven't used before...

dlc95
06-04-2017, 02:38 PM
Ha!

I was just talking about this with my Mrs.

Thus, I'm going to head downstairs to start listing stuff on ebay, and the detailer trading post..

goldendodo19
06-04-2017, 02:39 PM
I downsized a few years ago and have been happy ever since. It just didnt make sense to have almost full bottles of polishes and compounds when I was maintaining my vehicles very well. I narrowed it down to stuff I used the most and have barely needed to make many orders since. Mainly just to replenish on certain things here and there. It is nice to know though that I am always equipped for any detailing situation.

fightnews
06-04-2017, 02:48 PM
No, i give something away here and there but never all, or even most, or even 10% of my stuff

Rsurfer
06-04-2017, 04:14 PM
You ever just say screw it? throw out most of the chemicals you purchased, and just start again with one specific brand or a few favorite chemicals and just stick to that? i have seriously been considering this lately. I live in Pasadena CA so if you want stuff before i chuck it PM me and you can drive by, not gonna ship stuff sorry.

Do you really think that would help your illness?

FUNX650
06-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Can't say that I have.

Bob

hoyt66
06-04-2017, 05:14 PM
Funny I was just thinking about phasing out some things and switching to one brand. Have no Idea why either. All part of the sickness I imagine

cleanmycorolla
06-04-2017, 05:44 PM
Do you really think that would help your illness?

Not really, but theres some stuff that just been sitting, getting dusty! Plus it can make room for more stuff lol, at least towels, can't have enough microfiber!

Funny I was just thinking about phasing out some things and switching to one brand. Have no Idea why either. All part of the sickness I imagine

Agree!

custmsprty
06-04-2017, 05:47 PM
I just dumped a bunch of Klasse AIO and SG, been sitting around for a couple years.

lane5515
06-04-2017, 06:19 PM
I once threw out several hundred dollars of CG crap that I ordered many years ago after finding a lot better products to use.