PDA

View Full Version : DP Pad Cleaner....

Pages : [1] 2

Dust2Glory
12-05-2007, 11:47 PM
Man I don't know how I lived without this stuff. I got some while it was on sale, and it has totally renewed my pads!!

I had been washing at the local washateria, since I have a septic system, don't want the wax cloging up my filter. I've been mixing micro-fiber wash, with dawn and the hottest rinse and it came a little clean.
But when I got the DP in I got a 5 gallon bucket, 2 scoops and let the pads soak for a few days. Then I did my normal wash and they came out totally clean!! Except for stains from the waxes... they look and feel almost new!

Said all that to say this... if you don't have this stuff for your pads. You're missing out on some really clean pads!!!

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/autogeek_1974_14259741

DP Polishing Pad Rejuvenator was created to provide detailers with a fast and effective way to clean pads without soapy residue or foamy degreasers. (http://www.autogeek.net/dp730.html)

MikeyC
12-06-2007, 12:38 AM
I've been using this stuff for a while it's GREAT. I also use it to pre-soak towels that are REALLY dirty before throwing them in the washer.

klumzypinoy
12-06-2007, 01:48 AM
I have the two tubs and they're awesome. When I only need to wash one pad, I just put powder to fill only 1/8 of the scoop or even less and just leave it overnight. I love how slick it feels between ur fingers. I wish car soaps would feel that slick..

supercharged
12-06-2007, 02:12 AM
I'm with you! This stuff is the best!

joe.p
12-06-2007, 09:17 AM
:iagree: with :whs:

Niz Auto Spa
12-06-2007, 09:23 AM
i have to try mine...

BigFloppy
12-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Man I don't know how I lived without this stuff. I got some while it was on sale, and it has totally renewed my pads!!
. . .
Said all that to say this... if you don't have this stuff for your pads. You're missing out on some really clean pads!!!

And I thought the pads were single use! :joking:
Yeah, I'm really gonna have to try some of this as well

Meghan
12-06-2007, 09:52 AM
Stuff smells yummie too!

cheakster
12-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Stuff smells yummie too!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!
........... or else "you know who" will be over here sniffing this thread :D

Racin10s
12-06-2007, 05:33 PM

I had been washing at the local washateria, since I have a septic system, don't want the wax cloging up my filter. I've been mixing micro-fiber wash, with dawn and the hottest rinse and it came a little clean.
But when I got the DP in I got a 5 gallon bucket, 2 scoops and let the pads soak for a few days. Then I did my normal wash and they came out totally clean!! Except for stains from the waxes... they look and feel almost new!

DP Polishing Pad Rejuvenator was created to provide detailers with a fast and effective way to clean pads without soapy residue or foamy degreasers. (http://www.autogeek.net/dp730.html)

Curious... What is the "normal wash"?? Feed back please

ScottB
12-06-2007, 06:06 PM
always a favorite ...

Tonya
12-06-2007, 09:27 PM
:wave: Great that is what Meghan sent me in my package! You are the best Meghan! I should let you shop for me more often :D Thanks again!

lgtspecb
12-06-2007, 10:11 PM
If you use edge pads, be careful of leaving the pads in there for an extended amount of time. When you go to spin dry the pad can come off the backing plate. If it moves a little, the PC will lock up the next time you use it and start burning the pad. If it moves a lot, the pad will not even orbit correctly and can cause damage to the car.

I make one bucket a week, and when I am done with a pad I get the excess off bye using a nylon brush and the pc on 4. Soak the pads for ~30 minutes and scrape them again with the brush in the cleaning solution. Rinse, spin dry and hang dry. Works great if you follow the label, just don't leave them in there for too long.

wolfpacker92
12-06-2007, 10:55 PM
I agree with Dust and everyone else this stuff is the best! I too have two full containers of this stuff as I don't want to run out anytime soon!

gary26
12-06-2007, 11:44 PM
:goodpost:DP is the Stuff