PDA

View Full Version : New Opti-Coat products released in Australia

faulksy
05-31-2017, 06:05 AM
Optimum have released new products in Australia under the Opti-Coat branding. Some are new, while some others are new formulations. Thought some of you might be interested. Not sure if these will make it your way

Opti
05-31-2017, 06:42 AM
Just seen the new Opti-coat Australia web site with all the new stuff

http://www.autogeek.net/optimum-wax.html

Dont know if OPT is renaiming to Opti-coat or if this is a new brand all together.

FUNX650
05-31-2017, 07:00 AM
Optimum have released new products in
Australia under the Opti-Coat branding.

Some are new, while some others are
new formulations.

OPT, Inc. makes some good products:
Can't wait to see the new ones!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/IMG_28782.JPG

:)

Bob

Opti
05-31-2017, 07:06 AM
There is a lot of truth in that picture Bob :laughing:

Setec Astronomy
05-31-2017, 07:09 AM
Looks like some are simply renamed, some are different colors, and a couple seemingly new products there. Not sure if this is simply a branding exercise for the AU distributor or really a look at the future of products here in the US. They have a pretty tight relationship, as that's where the polishers come from, so it's not unimaginable that the distributor is driving how the products are named, packaged, and marketed in Australia.

Mantilgh
05-31-2017, 07:47 AM
Looks like some hip new packaging design more like Gyeon's style.

A bit more attractive than their sorta plain Jane current look.

I hope they keep updating their products (contents).

faulksy
05-31-2017, 09:02 AM
To the best of my knowledge Zen Automotive Supplies (ZAS) is the Australian distributor for Optimum. They have spend extraordinary making Opti-Coat Pro the most recognised coating in Australia. They have spent tens of thousand in testing Opti-Coat with the CSIRO to backup the products claims. Given the vast amount of $ they have spent I'm sure OPT allows them plenty of input into products and marketing. Over the last 12 months OPT AU they have been launching Opti-Coat stores. I imagine these products are directly marketed to newly coated car owners. Hopefully there is some noticeable improvements and just not blurred line we see in other brands like CG

Opti
06-01-2017, 04:31 AM
I got this answer from Ron on the OPT forum :

Best explanation available:

Yvan Lacroix The new line is designed as a maintenance line for coated cars. These are not simply re-bottled Optimum products, but new formulations that Dr G. has worked on for quite some time to compliment coated cars. Fortunately for the rest of the world they work great on non coated cars as well. They will only be available through the Optimum website, or directly from Opti-Coat Pro installers. Retailers will not have access to this line of products. We do not have the products in stock in the USA, a preliminary batch was made to ship to our distribution partners world wide, so they could all be launched at once. In the USA we do not have product yet, and the website is going through a redesign to accommodate these new products. Until the website is ready they will not be available here. I can not give you a date at this time.