PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up to Marine 31

attention2detaillhc
05-30-2017, 01:00 PM
I must say Marine 31 has very little presents in the south west. Especially among the west coast performance boaters. Over the last two years I have switched to Marine 31 for all of my marine customers. The products work great for me, and I have been able to standardize to a single brand. While its great to products that produce outstanding results across every line, its even more satisfying to have customers who rave about how well their boat cleans up after a weekend of boating. Most of my customers do not have time or want to go online and order products. It has now gotten to the point where I have to top off all their bottles of waterless wash and interior cleaner every time I visit them. So thanks to all the folks are Marine 31 for producing great products.

Mike Phillips
05-30-2017, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the feedback and for also sharing our brand in your circle of influence.

Boat detailing and boat detailing products is more or less a niche market but an important market and I speak for the entire company and staff here at Autogeek when I say thank you for your business.

:dblthumb2:

jolo
05-02-2018, 01:14 PM
I agree and like Marine 31 products. That Captain Polish is AMAZING.

Wish there was more "traffic" on this sub forum. :dunno: