PDA

View Full Version : A afternoon with HYDRO BLUE

PA DETAILER
05-13-2017, 02:53 PM
It was overcast, so I figured perfect for Hydro Blue. Started with a stripping using Mc Kees iron remover. Did not bleed much and left a smooth finish after a good foam gun wash. Tells me the Xterra for the most part was iron free. Then applied the hydro blue. Easy and left a smooth as glass finish. Amped up the gloss also. Finished the tires with GYEON TIRE. Applied with a foam tire applicator. Love the look of it. All in all a good afternoon.

fightnews
05-13-2017, 02:56 PM
nice, are those new tires? did you dress them with anything besides the hydro blue?

fightnews
05-13-2017, 02:57 PM
nice, are those new tires? did you dress them with anything besides the hydro blue?

edit, sorry should have read the thread first, oh well im 8 beers in

atgonzales
05-13-2017, 03:01 PM
Hydro Blue is product that really works as marketed, super easy with results that are outstanding

Sent from my iPad using AGOnline

Prophizee
05-13-2017, 03:09 PM
How long does the coating last

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

PA DETAILER
05-13-2017, 03:24 PM
They claim month(s).

Sizzle Chest
05-13-2017, 04:21 PM
Nice work! Great that you are able to add gloss, slickness and protection so easily with HB!!! Nice!

Prophizee
05-14-2017, 12:14 AM
They claim month(s).
Thanks just added it to my cart

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sicoupe
05-14-2017, 07:07 AM
Looks awesome!

PA DETAILER
05-17-2017, 07:48 AM
First wash this morning after hydro blue and gyeon tire application. Could not resist a really nice morning. Used 3D pink soap so nothing was left behind. WOW! Water beaded like crazy, and after a flood rinse, drying was a breeze with a WW towel. Reminded me of a glass surface. Love the product and see me buying more! Gyeon tire was just as impressive. Just soap and water and a old mothers wheel brush over the tires. Application still looks like day one.

PA DETAILER
07-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Did a reapplication this morning for a boost. That is what I love about this product EFFORTLESS with amazing results. Also wanted to report since 5/13 I still had great beading. I did not use any drying aids/detailers/waxes after washes. Wanted to see how Hydro blue stood on it`s own. I am not disappointed! Love the product.

Hammer77
07-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Hydro Blue is a fine product, I have been using it a couple months also. I use it as a booster to Wolfgang Uber Coating. Also been using CarPro Ech2o 1:20 as a detail spray wipe down. I truly feel my car looks the best it ever has!

tpr1634
07-15-2017, 07:45 AM
I wanted to add my 2 cents, I purchased a 16 oz to try because for me seeing is believing not hype or marketing. My first test vehicles was my wife's 2018 sable in excellent shape, why wouldn't it be I detail, her car has opti seal and FK on it. Pretty impressive stuff and being so easy to use a cave man could do it, then I did my 150 which has gloss coat on it again pretty good, good enough results that I just ordered a gallon. For the nuts and bolts, how long will it hang as a booster I don't know but I feel it's worth a shot every 6 weeks as a guess. Would I use as a stand alone LSP not sure I may try that on a upcoming detail if it works well in that capacity that would be one big time saver.