PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want a Wii?

ltoman
12-02-2007, 02:31 AM
Hey guys,
I know everyone loves these, and my son works at GameST#@ now, and he has one if anyone is interested. He can get a couple more, but it is limited. I know you keep posting you are looking for them, so I thought i would toss that out there.
Scott - I do not recall if you bought one....
Also, if this is not ok, pull my thread.
Please pm me only - I value being on this forum and do not want to violate any rules.
God bless,
Lauren
Still fighting swirls:buffing:

Tonya
12-02-2007, 07:12 AM
PM sent! Thanks!

scottgt
12-02-2007, 08:42 PM
how much?

ltoman
12-03-2007, 12:04 AM
how much?

pm me, por favor!:buffing:

ScottB
12-03-2007, 06:52 AM
since this post appears to be in the holiday spirit and I suspect Lauren is helping forum members more than in tune to make a profit, the post can stay. I suspect this is once again the hot toy of Xmas, and can only hope those of you that might want one for your children can use Laurens son to secure one !

Please note we do not allow the sale of products on site without prior approval. Please contact Meghan or Jason in advance in the future.

Tonya
12-03-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the offer Lauren. My sister-in-law finally found one!

HAN
12-04-2007, 11:38 AM
I hope anyone taking up Lauren on her generous offer is also offering to purchase additional items (i.e. things that are actually profitable to her son's store) Being in the business, I can assure you he is tracked on attachment of games, accessories, and extended warranty whenever a system is sold.

There really is next to Zero margin in game hardware, the store has to make a profit somewhere.

Just my .02,

Pete

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
12-04-2007, 11:41 AM
I hope anyone taking up Lauren on her generous offer is also offering to purchase additional items*snip*

There really is next to Zero margin in game hardware, the store has to make a profit somewhere. *snip*
Pete

While that is very thoughtful of you unless Lauren's son is the manager and gets sales based bonuses the amount they spend wont mean squat to him.

Mike T
12-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Its very nice of you to post this thread Lauren. Thank You.
PM sent.

HAN
12-04-2007, 11:50 AM
while it might not benefit him monetarily, there are other reasons to offer additional items - like, you get to keep your job. I know, that sounds cut-throat, but in retail gaming the competition is so stiff. I run a store and if one of my employees doesn't offer the items/programs he PAID to do, he can take the rest of the day off.

Just telling it like it is, no offense intended.

Pete

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
12-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Just telling it like it is, no offense intended.

Pete

None taken Sir....

dengood1
12-04-2007, 01:28 PM
PM sent a couple of days ago, haven't got a reply. Lauren, you there??:)

Bigfoot
12-04-2007, 02:14 PM
PM sent a couple of days ago, haven't got a reply. Lauren, you there??:)

She's usually pretty good answering PM's. Most certainly got stuck at her job.

cwcad
12-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Lauren, your PM box is full. Clear your messages please. then I can answser the latest pm sent me.

ltoman
12-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Yah I have not been online here - a lot going on personally. Just wanted to help. I have no need to look for a profit off like one or two wii's - as I told Scott and Meghan, just trying to help.
My son is a sophmore at a nearby university and he is part time at the game store. he gets nothing; he just heard me talk about the wii discussions on the forum, nothing more.
he really works at cvs - this is a holiday job for the side for like one more month. heck no he is not a manager...lol
He is going to be a Physics teacher.
ANYHOQ, I will gt back to yall.
Gotta empty my inbox!
Hope everyone finds them.
(Having never had any desire to play one, I don't get the big deal, but I got steven one the day they came out.)