PDA

View Full Version : 20% Discount

Pages : [1] 2

Rsurfer
12-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Just received an e-mail from AG about a 20% discount this weekend only. Guess I have to order more stuff. LOL

Tex Star Detail
12-01-2007, 07:12 PM
yup... I have my cart full, just trying to push the checkout button...

NotNotz
12-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I can't seem to use the free shipping promo code ("AGO") with the 20% discount code... are we only allowed 1 promo code?

Rsurfer
12-01-2007, 09:03 PM
I can't seem to use the free shipping promo code ("AGO") with the 20% discount code... are we only allowed 1 promo code?Yup, just one unfortunately.

Gary Sword
12-01-2007, 09:03 PM
I can't seem to use the free shipping promo code ("AGO") with the 20% discount code... are we only allowed 1 promo code?

Unless they changed it you are only allowed to use 1 promo code at a time. :(

cullen2505
12-01-2007, 09:06 PM
I've got a follow-up question that I hope someone at AG can answer. For us Floridians, we get free shipping on orders over $75 without having to use a code to help offset the fact that we have to pay state sales tax. If you have over $75 in your cart and you go to check out the shipping is $0.00 without using any code. When you try to use a code, i.e. SANTA20, it appies the 20% discount but then adds the shipping charges back on. I realize that you can't use more than one code but I didn't think the free shipping for Florida orders over $75 applied.

NotNotz
12-01-2007, 09:13 PM
Didn't know about the 1-code-only... thanks for the speedy replies guys!

killrflake
12-01-2007, 09:39 PM
This is becoming very addictive and I hear my family quietly whispering among themselves about an intervention. This is now my 3rd order in about a week and a half. If they don't stop these special offers I may have to move into the garage. I just had to put an order in for the Flex machine and a 128oz bottle of Optimum NR. The 20 percent sale only goes on the ONR, but I figured I might as well throw in the Flex machine just because it sounds like a great machine, and now I can look foward to it's delivery in January. Also threw in one of those attachments that measures the product as it's removed from the gal jug. MMM maybe I should check out 6.5 in pads for the Flex.

blk45
12-02-2007, 03:11 AM
I've got a follow-up question that I hope someone at AG can answer. For us Floridians, we get free shipping on orders over $75 without having to use a code to help offset the fact that we have to pay state sales tax. If you have over $75 in your cart and you go to check out the shipping is $0.00 without using any code. When you try to use a code, i.e. SANTA20, it appies the 20% discount but then adds the shipping charges back on. I realize that you can't use more than one code but I didn't think the free shipping for Florida orders over $75 applied.

Shoot Meghan a pm. Let us know if you get it resolved.

Edit: I just figured it out. When you are applying the 20% discount, your total is going below $75 (before taxes) so it takes away the free shipping. Buy more stuff! Just get your total (after the discount) to $75 and it works fine.

zachd
12-02-2007, 03:19 AM
go figure i just ordered 8 hundred dollars worth of stuff what the heck lol

cullen2505
12-02-2007, 08:14 AM
Shoot Meghan a pm. Let us know if you get it resolved.

Edit: I just figured it out. When you are applying the 20% discount, your total is going below $75 (before taxes) so it takes away the free shipping. Buy more stuff! Just get your total (after the discount) to $75 and it works fine.

Thanks for the help! I needed another reason to buy more stuff.

Woob
12-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Thanks AG! Saved me $40 bucks on my order. Can't wait for all the Menzerna!

lethalxls1
12-02-2007, 03:10 PM
I had to order more too.

Jimmie
12-02-2007, 05:05 PM
This is becoming very addictive and I hear my family quietly whispering among themselves about an intervention. This is now my 3rd order in about a week and a half. If they don't stop these special offers I may have to move into the garage.

Hey Killrflake, if you're going to have to move to the garage you'll probably need to order more microfibers.:D

Larry A
12-02-2007, 06:00 PM
My wife ask me what I wanted for Christmas, and I told her a gallon of PW Spray n Wipe. With the 20% off it paid for most of the shipping. She ask me what else I want , and I said some wax , and she said I was nuts, and all I care about is cars.