PDA

View Full Version : How to send samples?

lgtspecb
12-01-2007, 01:33 PM
Another member asked me to send them a sample but I have never sent or received a sample before. So I was just wondering how much to send, what to put it in, and how do you ship it?

wytstang
12-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Wal-mart traveling size 4oz plastic bottles, send it how ever you want it USPS, UPS, FEDEX.

ScottB
12-01-2007, 01:59 PM
head over to Walmart and raid the travel size bottles. They have cream and spray versions that are simply perfect for the detailer.

lgtspecb
12-01-2007, 02:06 PM
I just looked at my bottle I thought was close to empty and it still has about 1/3 in it. Enough to do a car, so I think I could just send it in the original bottle.

Tex Star Detail
12-01-2007, 02:34 PM
send in the original bottle if you'd like, but the sample size bottles are what most use. I personally like to tape the lid to the bottle with electrical tape, then stuff it in a zip lock bag padded with paper towels. (to stop any leaks), then throw in a box padded with whatever, newspaper, styrofoam peanuts, real peanuts, popcorn, nut the buttered kind, MF towels, 100 dollar bills, leaves, etc.......

lgtspecb
12-01-2007, 05:30 PM
not that I don't like the hundred dollar bill idea (if sending me samples you are more than welcome to) but i still have styrofoam peanuts from my last ag order. tape is what i was thinking too.