PDA

View Full Version : First Use 3.0

COUNTRY D TAIL
05-06-2017, 09:02 PM
I have been using Black Fire sealant for a lot of years for customers as well as my own , today applied WG on a new Jeep Trailhawk , it is a light color greenish grey with plenty of metallic It is in cure mode closed up in the bay and I got to say I am impressed with the gloss ! I applied by hand as this is the first experiment, I will get some pics up possibly tomorrow

Steve.

COUNTRY D TAIL
05-07-2017, 09:59 PM
Today I topped the sealant with WG spray wax to check the product out...its super thin stuff , dont spray on a horizontal panel...I lightly sprayed on a mf pad and wiped on and buffed with one of my fave towels...wow , my god , so slick and shiny .....these products Rock ! very very impressed !:xyxthumbs:

Nsf4life
05-16-2017, 09:35 PM
I'm about to use the WG sealant for the first time. Is there anything you'd do different/special now that you've got some experience with it?

Toolhead
05-21-2017, 07:43 PM
Im on my 2nd vehicle with wg dgps and im into the wg line deep...they make excellent product...relatively easy apllication and the results on everything wg ive used is impressive..

Their dgps is extrenely easy to use...and easy to remove...use it on rims...paint post polishing and all windows....it was pouring rain today but stopped whem my gal was driving home...she pulled in and i stopped my detailing to help unload groceries....her camry was almost dry from the hydrophobic coat of dgps and ps21 from driving home..