PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Brinkman light:

Dust2Glory
11-30-2007, 07:55 PM
Went to my local Tuesday Morning, and all they had was some knock off!:mad:
So I was wondering if anyone might of bought an extra just for this sort of occasion... now I'm not going to pay double what it sells for ($15). Thanks. PM me info please!

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
11-30-2007, 07:59 PM
Went to my local Tuesday Morning, and all they had was some knock off!:mad:
So I was wondering if anyone might of bought an extra just for this sort of occasion... now I'm not going to pay double what it sells for ($15). Thanks. PM me info please!

How about triple??? lol

Let me know if you don't have any luck and I can stop at my local TM and see of they have any more

Dust2Glory
11-30-2007, 08:04 PM
How about triple??? lol

Let me know if you don't have any luck and I can stop at my local TM and see of they have any more

I found them online, they are about $30 plus shipping.

Jimmie
11-30-2007, 08:06 PM
The "Tuesday Morning" in my town never seems to have them either. Seems like some guys are able to go to theirs and they always have them in stock.

Jimmie
11-30-2007, 08:08 PM

I got mine quite awhile ago at Pep Boys $29.95.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
11-30-2007, 08:15 PM

heck of a lot more than $15..... I can check within the next several days of you like

dontsleeponit
11-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Boaters world. They sell the white colored brinkmann that I think may be water resistant. It is the same otherwise, dual xenon.. I have it and it works very well for inspecting spots on the car.

It was less then 30$ in the store, or you can buy from their website.

edit: $28.94 on the website, I seem to remember paying 20 and change in the store. Where have you seen them for 15? At that tuesday place (never heard of it)?

Dust2Glory
11-30-2007, 08:18 PM
heck of a lot more than $15..... I can check within the next several days of you like

that'd be great... thanks bro:righton:

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
11-30-2007, 08:20 PM
that'd be great... thanks bro:righton:

My pleasure... I'll try to go tomorrow but for sure within the next several days... If you want PM me your phone number and I'll call you from the store if they have it to make sure you still need it.

wytstang
12-01-2007, 12:56 AM
I'll be heading to Tuesday Morning maybe this Sunday (or next) I'll see if they have anymore. I want to get another for my pops so he has fist dibs, if theres 2 I'll grab it.

wytstang
12-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Where have you seen them for 15? At that tuesday place (never heard of it)?
Correct all though they were $19 at my local store. If you have a TM take it look at what they have. Great prices on new name brand items.