PDA

View Full Version : Pro Detailer needed in Phoenix, Arizona for Concours quality detail job

Mike Phillips
05-03-2017, 12:08 PM
Pro Detailer needed in Phoenix, Arizona for Concours quality detail job

Just like the title states,

I need a qualified person to tackle getting a 1923 Rolls Royce P1 ready for display at a Concours level car show.

First priority will go to any alumni students of my Competition Ready Detailing Classes as I know you're trained.

So who we got?

:)

RaskyR1
05-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Willz And Daniela Amstutz!!!

fly07sti
05-03-2017, 02:15 PM
I'd also like to recommend Marc (Marc08EX) as well.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
05-03-2017, 03:38 PM
Another mention for our very own active forum member Marc08EX

LSNAutoDetailing
05-03-2017, 03:54 PM
Hi Mike, I discussed this with Wills & Dani and we are interested and available to join forces as team and collaborate between the three of us.

Thanks!
Paul G

Wills.WindowsAndWheels
05-03-2017, 03:57 PM
Hi Mike, I discussed this with Wills & Dani and we are interested and available to join forces as team and collaborate between the three of us.

Thanks!
Paul G

Hey Mike/Paul,

Seems like the perfect timing. With Paul having just moved out this way and living only a couple of miles from our shop - it would be a great opportunity for us to work together. Daniela and I are both all in on teaming up with Paul. Looking forward to hearing the "details". :)

Eric@CherryOnTop
05-03-2017, 06:31 PM
I really hope you guys do a show and shine thread for this project, sounds super awesome!!

Mike Phillips
05-04-2017, 05:31 AM

Thanks!
Paul G

Hey Mike/Paul,

Seems like the perfect timing. With Paul having just moved out this way and living only a couple of miles from our shop - it would be a great opportunity for us to work together. Daniela and I are both all in on teaming up with Paul. Looking forward to hearing the "details". :)

I have the absolute confidence in the three of you.

Paul you've attended my 3-day class and Wills you Daniela have been long-time, positive contributing members of this forum documenting and demonstrating your skills and abilities in your excellent write-ups.

Can both of you send me your contact information via e-mail in this format,

First Last name
Phone
Email

And then I can simply copy and paste and send to the client. I will also send him the link to this thread. I like to be completely transparent in all my associations and dealings.

Send to,

Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net (Mike.Phillips@Autogeek.net)

WRAPT C5Z06
05-04-2017, 06:40 AM
Wills and Daniela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin at Final Inspection
05-04-2017, 06:56 AM
Awesome! Wills and Daniela definitely will knock it out of park

Mike Phillips
05-10-2017, 12:06 PM
***Update***

I've just sent the car owner the link to this thread.