PDA

View Full Version : It will be a sad day today!

Pages : [1] 2

zaxjax
11-29-2007, 09:40 AM
I have to pack up all my detailing supplies that could freeze. I hate not having a heated garage. I might shed a tear or two!

Showroom Shine
11-29-2007, 09:46 AM
I'm with you there! Today is the day I do the same thing. The only shinning moment will be, if the things I ordered from Autogeek arrive while I'm lugging my things in the house!

Tonya
11-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Don't shed any tears Zaxjax. :D You can still stay busy cleaning the interior and doing waterless washes. It will be spring before you know it.;) DON'T FORGET TO DISCONNECT YOUR GARDEN HOSE! I made that mistake one year. :eek: My supplies are tucked away inside staying nice and warm too. They will be back on the garage shelf before you know it. Enjoy the Holiday Season! :D

Meghan
11-29-2007, 09:50 AM
Reason number 22 to move south!:D Its currently about 75 degrees outside and sunny. Love to visit the north, but I must say there is no place like Fla for the winter time!

NorahCRV
11-29-2007, 11:05 AM
Reason number 22 to move south!:D Its currently about 75 degrees outside and sunny. Love to visit the north, but I must say there is no place like Fla for the winter time!
. . . except maybe Arizona?? :cruisin: :autowash: :buffing: :awesome: :wave:

zaxjax
11-29-2007, 03:10 PM
Don't shed any tears Zaxjax. :D You can still stay busy cleaning the interior and doing waterless washes. It will be spring before you know it.;) DON'T FORGET TO DISCONNECT YOUR GARDEN HOSE! I made that mistake one year. :eek: My supplies are tucked away inside staying nice and warm too. They will be back on the garage shelf before you know it. Enjoy the Holiday Season! :D

I do have to place an order so ONR will be on it. I already pulled the hose into the garage.

I would love to but I make a great living here and wouldn't trade that for the world. When I retire, I'll be in Ponte Vedra.

MikeyC
11-29-2007, 03:21 PM
I have to take in my supplies soon. It's starting to get consistently cold around here. :(

I'm really not looking forward to trading in my foam cannon for a bucket of rinseless wash. :(

I actually lived in Florida for several years and by the end of my stay I couldn't wait to move back to the Northeast. Despite the cold weather I prefer this area of the country for multiple reasons.

dontsleeponit
11-29-2007, 03:22 PM
I feel your pain zaxjax, all of my stuff currently resides in some shipping crates on the floor in the dining room.

Its sad.

Spring cant come soon enough. Now if I had a snowmobile to play with this winter like I had planned, then maybe that would take my mind off it...

lethalxls1
11-29-2007, 03:36 PM
^ oooooooooooo snow mobile! sounds like fun!

mixxer
11-29-2007, 06:13 PM
:Dmy garage is heated bring all you stuff to my house ill take car of them:autowash::cruisin:

zaxjax
11-29-2007, 06:50 PM
:Dmy garage is heated bring all you stuff to my house ill take car of them:autowash::cruisin:

Kent - we are moving in January and I need to find a wall unit for the winter. It really sucks filling up a kerosene heater and worrying about th kids knocking it over.

julian
11-29-2007, 06:59 PM

at 7 a.m it was
but outside at mid day, it reach almost 85 today..

zaxjax
11-30-2007, 07:22 PM
at 7 a.m it was
but outside at mid day, it reach almost 85 today..

So, I had a customer cancel today and had a chance to take care of my truck and the wife's SUV. It was 42 degrees outside and not much warmer in the garage.

orngez
11-30-2007, 08:25 PM
ONR and some hot water will be your best friend the next couple months...

killrflake
11-30-2007, 10:58 PM
As much as I love the warm weather, I would miss having 4 seasons. And lets be honest, while it's hot up here in July and August it's super hot in Fla..
Don't get me wrong, I love visiting Florida but I like I said, cold weather can be nice too. Maybe just not for detailing LOL.