PDA

View Full Version : Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash

Mantilgh
04-25-2017, 09:23 PM
Not UWW+.

I was looking at the Ulitma's product catalog the other day and saw they have a new waterless/rinseless product.

Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash

I assume it came out around the same time the Acrylic Spray Wax came out.

Has anyone had a chance to try it?

Any chance of this product making on to AG shelves?

Setec Astronomy
04-25-2017, 09:31 PM
I dunno, the bottle in the picture just says UWW+...I don't think there's anything new.

Mantilgh
04-25-2017, 09:38 PM
Description

Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash Concentrate SAFELY cleans all surfaces without scratching. No hoses! No Rinsing! This Boosted by Acrylic Polycharger® formula not only cleans your vehicles’ surfaces, but it adds a slick hydrophobic shield protecting from harsh elements and harmful UV rays. Special high lubricating agents encapsulate dirt, bugs and grime so it is safely and easily wiped away without scratching. Greatly reduces water spotting.

Benefits

Boosted with Polycharger® Acrylic Polymer
Creates a Hydrophobic Slick Shield
Reduces Water Spotting
Concentrate 22 to 1 Formula

Instructions

When using as a waterless wash, or a quick detailer, simply remove cap from chamber side, squeeze bottle and fill chamber to 1 ounce. Pour contents into Ultima Acrylic Waterless Wash mixing spray bottle or another 22 oz size bottle.Fill mixing bottle with water and shake. Lightly mist surface to be cleaned.Gently wipe using a clean, dry microfiber towel. Avoid contact with surfaces too hot to the touch.

When using as a bucket cleaning method, add 2 ounces of concentrate to 3 gallons of water.
Allow a clean microfiber towel to soak for a few minutes in bucket.
Make sure surface is not gritty with sand or dirt.
Starting on upper surfaces first, wipe soaked microfiber towel in a back in forth motion in a small area (24” by 24”) at a time.

Recommended Surfaces

Painted surfaces
Clearcoat Surfaces

VISITOR
04-25-2017, 09:38 PM
https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server3700/e27d9/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/919/3568/Ultima_Acrylic_Waterless_Wash_Bundle__19678.147590 3666.jpg?c=2

Setec Astronomy
04-25-2017, 09:48 PM
You guys clearly found something I couldn't find.

Mantilgh
04-25-2017, 09:59 PM
I was initially looking around to see if Ultima made a paint AIO and found it.

I'm still not sure if Premium Finish Care brands(Sonus, Ultima, FourStar) make an AIO.

Do they?

Setec Astronomy
04-25-2017, 10:11 PM
I was initially looking around to see if Ultima made a paint AIO and found it.

I'm still not sure if Premium Finish Care brands(Sonus, Ultima, FourStar) make an AIO.

Do they?

Ha, ha, I'm not answering (at the risk of muffing it again)

DBAILEY
04-26-2017, 03:31 AM
The Ultima Paint Prep polish is sort of a AIO, leaving a primer coat of sealant. It would be short lived though I think as you are meant to top it with the sealant