PDA

View Full Version : PA High Gloss question

dennis hiip
04-24-2017, 08:04 PM
I just got my High Gloss order and I'm wondering if it has better gloss and durability as a stand alone sealant (as in product description) or as a topper over lsp(sealant).

panthershark
04-24-2017, 08:07 PM
I have been using it as a topper over a coating with terrific results....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kevincwelch
04-24-2017, 09:43 PM
I have been using it as a topper over a coating with terrific results....

Ditto.

rlmccarty2000
04-24-2017, 09:50 PM
A topper.

fightnews
04-25-2017, 05:26 AM
Can it go over wax/sealant though or can it be topped later with spray wax/sealant later down the road?

Shortspark
04-25-2017, 09:29 AM
I have a MB in Diamond White and use Polish Angel Snow White carnaubaflockencreme, which is a wax made specifically for white cars. I top it now and then with High Gloss and the results are terrific. How it would do over another brand of wax or sealant I can not say but my guess is it will do well on any LSP.

fightnews
04-25-2017, 03:39 PM
I have a MB in Diamond White and use Polish Angel Snow White carnaubaflockencreme, which is a wax made specifically for white cars. I top it now and then with High Gloss and the results are terrific. How it would do over another brand of wax or sealant I can not say but my guess is it will do well on any LSP.

you think you could probably top the high gloss with the carnuba creme too?

Shortspark
04-25-2017, 03:57 PM
you think you could probably top the high gloss with the carnuba creme too?
I don't know. I have never tried to top High Gloss with anything because whatever I put on probably has less gloss than HG. The Snow White lasts a long time (I'm going on five months and it looks like the day I put it on) so I just use HG as a "topper" now and then. I am pretty sure that is its mission in life and why it was made, rather than an undercoating for something else.