PDA

View Full Version : Flex Nation, pull your hands together ...

Pages : [1] 2

ZoranC
11-28-2007, 04:53 PM

Ruttrow
11-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Copied to another forum.

ScottB
11-28-2007, 07:03 PM
I better ask for one as a "tester" just to make sure, huh ??

Showroom Shine
11-29-2007, 07:54 AM
Please keep US all informed about the new Flex 3401. There are alot of people about ready to buy one. Most of us already have good rotory's. Would the Flex greatly improve are detailing arsonal? Is it worth spending the $$$?

dengood1
11-30-2007, 07:41 AM
I better ask for one as a "tester" just to make sure, huh ??

Think you could make it say "uncle"? :D

Showroom Shine
11-30-2007, 01:49 PM
Well, I'm Officially a member of Flex Nation. Just recieved a pm from Wolfpacker. He said the machine was a work of art.So I bought one. I don't think I'll be disappointed. I'll keep you all informed! Where's the correction work!

ScottB
12-01-2007, 01:56 PM
guys ... the machine officially seems to be sold out at AG and most all resellers. New shipments are not expected till end of the month. This truly became the hottest toy this Xmas. I would however get your name inline for the next release.

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
12-01-2007, 05:50 PM
guys ... the machine officially seems to be sold out at AG and most all resellers. New shipments are not expected till end of the month. This truly became the hottest toy this Xmas. I would however get your name inline for the next release.

I have to say the "buzz" around this machine is very entertaining.

I am very eager to hear reviews from all the forum members that got one!!!

I will be getting mine in march and by that time the durability should be able to be reported on!

Happy Polishing!!!!!:buffing:

ZoranC
12-01-2007, 06:31 PM
This thread was created to help current and future owners of Flex with certain technical matter. It is sad technical related threads are being turned into "let's drum up some sales" and off-topic threads. Let's notice that as of now all technical questions about Flex have been answered by non-AG staff / "staff". Considering how things are turning out it is time for that to change.

justin_murphy
12-01-2007, 07:18 PM
Mines on the way.
I will do a full review of it on Monday. It's being overnighted.

I though you "retired" Zoran?

ZoranC
12-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Mines on the way.
Justin, when it is in best interest of community I step in. Considering your Flex is on it's way please feel free to take over from here. BTW, I thought you said you are getting Metabo and learning rotary, not Flex. What happened?

P.S. With you being able to afford all those new expensive toys I hope that means you were able to afford to make things right between you and pirex like you promised you will, correct?

justin_murphy
12-01-2007, 09:08 PM
Justin, when it is in best interest of community I step in. Considering your Flex is on it's way please feel free to take over from here. BTW, I thought you said you are getting Metabo and learning rotary, not Flex. What happened?

P.S. With you being able to afford all those new expensive toys I hope that means you were able to afford to make things right between you and pirex like you promised you will, correct?

Dude. Shut up on here about business that is not any concerns of yours.

Who said I'm paying for it anyways?
Or the Metabo?

D
12-01-2007, 09:24 PM

I dont think thats your business either? But either way, his post is just trying to help Flex owners out, including YOURSELF. So whats the problem?

Just to warn you about the Metabo, I hope you do not plan on using 6.5" foam cutting pads with it. Do you have any experience using wool?

ASPHALT ROCKET
12-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Zoran, You have away with words.:D

ZoranC
12-01-2007, 11:12 PM
Who said I'm paying for it anyways?
Or the Metabo?
I was about to ask who is paying for it but decided not to.