PDA

View Full Version : Looking to order, but have a few questions first (menzerna, Pinnacle, Collinite).

D_Nyholm
11-27-2007, 11:11 AM
I have been using Zaino for about 5 years now and I want to switch to something new with a new PC that I have coming. I've been reading all over on here trying to figure out what would be a good combo and have chosen a few things but am looking for feedback and any changes that might be necessary?
Menzerna IP
Menzerna Nano Polish
Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant or 4* UPP (Per recommendation below)

Pinnacle Liquid Souveran™ Wax
Collinite #845 for winter (added)

I have 2 daily drivers and a garage queen (black, blue, dk. grey).

Thanks in advance for all the help.
Dennis

blk45
11-27-2007, 11:45 AM
LS vs. Collinite. LS would probably give you a little better look (depending on the color), but the Collinite would be way more durable. Which Collinite are you considering?

D_Nyholm
11-27-2007, 12:23 PM
LS vs. Collinite. LS would probably give you a little better look (depending on the color), but the Collinite would be way more durable. Which Collinite are you considering?

That is the thing, I wasn't sure which one. I looked at the 3 paste's but wasn't sure which is best for me. I live in NY so we get a fair share of salt/snow, etc... and I have darker cars (blue, black, and dark gray).

zaxjax
11-27-2007, 01:29 PM
Keep the Pinnacle on your list for dark colored cars. Put Collinte 845 on your list for winter wax.
As far as Menzerna, I would buy SIP and Nano. Even though SIP says Super Intensive, it finishes off nicely.

Tonya
11-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Put Collinte 845 on your list for winter wax.
:iagree: with :whs: AL-53 got me to use the Collinite 845 for my winter wax and it is outstanding! Easy to use and the water beads like crazy!

ScottB
11-27-2007, 06:17 PM
I personally would go ... Menzerna Nano Polish, Four Star UPP, and Souveran paste. Thats a Zaino beater !

D_Nyholm
11-27-2007, 07:42 PM
I think i am going to add the Menzerna IP and remove the glaze as it doesn't seem necessary. I added in the Collinite 845 and am keeping the Pinnacle for times other than winter. Any other changes?

supercharged
11-28-2007, 05:22 AM
I personally would go ... Menzerna Nano Polish, Four Star UPP, and Souveran paste. Thats a Zaino beater !
:iagree::whs::goodpost:

D_Nyholm
11-28-2007, 01:46 PM
O MY!! Souveran paste is 79.99!! Though it is buy one get one free...that is a little over budget...or is it really worth it over the 29.99 souveran liquid?

netspec
11-29-2007, 07:56 AM
:iagree: with :whs: AL-53 got me to use the Collinite 845 for my winter wax and it is outstanding! Easy to use and the water beads like crazy!

X2 on Collinite 845! Love how it looks on my silver '05 F-150.:buffing: