PDA

View Full Version : Just Purchased a Toyota Model 15..

dennish
07-01-2006, 08:11 AM
Just purchased this Toyota and it has single stage paint -- what do think? Maybe a sealant for durablitity or wax for the extra depth?:D

http://www.537wine.biz/assets/images/beer-fork-1.jpg

Been super busy so this weekend I have a car show and I will be getting two cars ready to go. I have been working on the leather in 35 so I will post the process there.

abrcrombe
07-01-2006, 12:02 PM
HAHA, sounds good. Seal that baby with some SG and you will be set. Couple layers work best IMO. What cars are you entering in your car show? Sounds like fun, good luck and post pics if you can!!

dennish
07-01-2006, 07:15 PM
HAHA, sounds good. Seal that baby with some SG and you will be set. Couple layers work best IMO. What cars are you entering in your car show? Sounds like fun, good luck and post pics if you can!!

It's going to be the red 34 Ford and the black 39 Ford.

Reddwarf
07-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Dennis, Your web page is great. Some good looking cars. I love that 58 Corvette. I also like the picture of the Mini Cooper with the foam gun! Speaking of, what's the gray cart with hoses in front of the Mini on the indoor picture?

PS. Can you get me a good price on a Cain Five?:D

Surfer
07-02-2006, 03:02 PM
I call dibs on the 39' if you sell:D

FloridaNative
07-03-2006, 07:00 AM
I'll take the '65 vette! Man! That's a thing of beauty. I could SO see myself driving that car! You are a lucky man, my friend, to be surrounded by such beautiful automobiles. I'm sure you already know that though and enjoy them thoroughly. :)

dennish
07-03-2006, 08:22 AM
Dennis, Your web page is great. Some good looking cars. I love that 58 Corvette. I also like the picture of the Mini Cooper with the foam gun! Speaking of, what's the gray cart with hoses in front of the Mini on the indoor picture?

PS. Can you get me a good price on a Cain Five?:D

Thanks for the comments and the 58 is my favorite car also and the one I drive the most. The gray cart is a CRSpotless water filter. The Mini S is fun car also and not sorry that I purchased it.

dennish
07-03-2006, 08:24 AM
I'll take the '65 vette! Man! That's a thing of beauty. I could SO see myself driving that car! You are a lucky man, my friend, to be surrounded by such beautiful automobiles. I'm sure you already know that though and enjoy them thoroughly. :)

Yes I do concider myself a Very Luck Person...:cheers:

Surfer
07-03-2006, 08:42 AM
[quote=dennish]Thanks for the comments and the 58 is my favorite car also and the one I drive the most.quote]No love for the 39'? That's ok, I'll be more then glad to take it off your hands :D

dennish
07-03-2006, 09:00 AM
[quote=dennish]Thanks for the comments and the 58 is my favorite car also and the one I drive the most.quote]No love for the 39'? That's ok, I'll be more then glad to take it off your hands :D

Just a real pain to drive. You can't see stop lights without laying down in the front seat -- All you can see is sky out the rear view mirror. Almost the complete right side is blind spot and the left rear is also a blind spot. It almost take two to drive it. Then you get the fool that pulls up along side of you and trys to take a picture with his picture phone and runs off the road - yes it has happen several times. It does show well and all those coats of clear really polish up nice with PO85RD/RMG/PS. :cheers:

PS I just did my 35 with Natty Blue and I really impressed other than the smell gets to you after using it for a while.

Surfer
07-03-2006, 09:30 AM
[quote=Surfer]

Just a real pain to drive. You can't see stop lights without laying down in the front seat -- All you can see is sky out the rear view mirror. Almost the complete right side is blind spot and the left rear is also a blind spot. It almost take two to drive it. Then you get the fool that pulls up along side of you and trys to take a picture with his picture phone and runs off the road - yes it has happen several times. It does show well and all those coats of clear really polish up nice with PO85RD/RMG/PS. :cheers:

PS I just did my 35 with Natty Blue and I really impressed other than the smell gets to you after using it for a while.I love those old coupes, that 39' is badass. I love my NB as well, my white suv looks great. Get some pics up of the 39' and NB :D