PDA

View Full Version : wolfgang rinseless detail plan

shadow536
04-10-2017, 10:19 AM
Hey guys, I've recently fallen in love with wolfgangs product line after trying them out recently and I was wondering if my detail plan would be a good use of their products:

1. Apply WGDGPS 3.0 to ready paint
2. Wash bi-weekly with Uber rinseless
3. Use Instant Detail Spritz as a drying aid for the rinseless to help boost the sealant

Would this plan work or is there something that would have better synergy?

Setec Astronomy
04-10-2017, 10:36 AM
Sounds like a great plan to me, although I don't know how much you need to use the Spritz, the Uber Rinseless leaves behind a pretty nice surface.

shadow536
04-10-2017, 11:28 AM
Sounds like a great plan to me, although I don't know how much you need to use the Spritz, the Uber Rinseless leaves behind a pretty nice surface.

I noticed that too, I was just worried about the durability of WGDGPS as my car is outside 24/7. I was thinking I would need to boost it with every couple weeks to get it to last ~6 months or so

Setec Astronomy
04-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Then why don't you use the Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant, it's only $2 more a bottle.

C5Longhorn
04-10-2017, 07:52 PM
Have you considered adding the Wolfgang Uber Ceramic coating? It would give good protection for a vehicle that is outdoors.

Rick

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

shadow536
04-11-2017, 06:50 AM
The deep gloss spritz is more of a lsp. I just want to maintain the lsp that I have, that's why the instant. Plus, I feel the instant will be more usable as a drying aid than something meant to be applied to dry paint.

I'm using the sealant and not the coating because I am in no way a professional and mistakes happen. I would rather apply a sealant 2-3 times a year than stress myself out​ on a coating that is much less forgiving

Nola
04-25-2017, 11:45 PM
I used WG Uber Rinseless WITHOUT either the WGDGPS30 or the Spritz Sealant and the results were good but not as good as Ultima Waterless Wash Plus used by itself. I was def surprised cause I thought once I bought Uber I'd be set with the best product out there. Uber lacked tho in comparison of glossiness or sheen; it seemed less flashy when done. Maybe it was a different variable , I'll be testing more in the future...

Anyone have similar experience?

ducksfan
04-26-2017, 02:19 AM
A detailer is typically not going to last long protection wise. Maybe Sonax BSD or Carpro Ech2o w/ Reload added in or one of the better spray waxes (Optimum?) would work well as an add in for your final wipe when drying.

At least those are the ones I would use if I wanted to make Wolfgang 3.0 Sealant last 6 months. Knock off 95 percent of the water with a towel or blower; spray a little on; finish drying. Easy stuff and it will give you what you want.

Nola
04-26-2017, 08:19 PM
A detailer is typically not going to last long protection wise. Maybe Sonax BSD or Carpro Ech2o w/ Reload added in or one of the better spray waxes (Optimum?) would work well as an add in for your final wipe when drying.

At least those are the ones I would use if I wanted to make Wolfgang 3.0 Sealant last 6 months. Knock off 95 percent of the water with a towel or blower; spray a little on; finish drying. Easy stuff and it will give you what you want.

Thanks for the advice man, nice to help