PDA

View Full Version : Limited Time Only! Lake Country 6 inch Lambswool Cutting Pad

Bryan@Autogeek
04-07-2017, 10:07 AM
http://ep.yimg.com/ay/autogeek/lake-country-6-inch-lambswool-cutting-pad-1.gif

This Limited Edition heavy wool cutting pad is available only at Autogeek!

Lake Country 6 inch Lambswool Cutting Pad, manufactured using the finest Lake Country materials, provides all of the cutting and leveling ability you’ve come to expect from a wool pad, but it’s much more user friendly. With a ¾” thick wool nap, a 3/8” thick foam interface, and a centering hole, the Lake Country 6 inch Lambswool Cutting Pad is perfect for use on either a DA or rotary polisher and dissipates heat easily for a safe and effective wool cutting step.

Lake Country 6 inch Lambswool Cutting Pad (http://www.autogeek.net/lc-6inch-lambswool-cutting.html)

WRAPT C5Z06
04-07-2017, 10:23 AM
Ordered.

Meghan
04-07-2017, 12:16 PM
We do not have a lot of these, I will be surprised if they make it through the weekend.

LydiaGP
04-07-2017, 04:09 PM
I am curious - why a limited edition? If it's such cool technology (which it sounds like it is), why the plans to only produce a small amount? Basically, I just ordered a whole lot of products so I want to hold off for a few weeks before I order more stuff. What are the chances this will come back?

Rsurfer
04-07-2017, 04:49 PM
I am curious - why a limited edition? If it's such cool technology (which it sounds like it is), why the plans to only produce a small amount? Basically, I just ordered a whole lot of products so I want to hold off for a few weeks before I order more stuff. What are the chances this will come back?

They only had a limited supply of sheep (lamb). LOL:props:

FrankS
04-07-2017, 06:31 PM

From what I understand, I could be wrong, but Lake Country wants to give this a trial run to see how it sells.

If it does well then they will produce more.

WRAPT C5Z06
04-07-2017, 07:40 PM
From what I understand, I could be wrong, but Lake Country wants to give this a trial run to see how it sells.

If it does well then they will produce more.
From my LC sources, you are spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk