PDA

View Full Version : Ardex Nano Sealant?

agarabaghi
04-05-2017, 07:40 AM
Has anyone used it?

I usually use Colonite 845 wax as my lsp, but decided to try Ardex Nano Sealant. I applied it only to the painted metal surfaces of the car, and after about 2 weeks it has finally rained and it surprisingly beaded very well, shed the water very well and almost seems like it prevented some water spots (parked car in garage after driving home from work in the rain).

Was wondering if anyone else has opinions on it? I plan on applying it o the massive sun roof my car has, as well as some of the plastic trim (the non porous ones like on the hood), anyone think that is a bad idea?

GSKR
04-05-2017, 07:52 AM
Ardex make's some good products.I've used there line for years but as far as polishing stuff and waxes I would stick to ag.Ardex target audience is car dealers volume detail shops and there waxes and polishes are stuffed with fillers.

agarabaghi
04-05-2017, 08:04 AM
stick to AG? as in auto geek?

Always looking for new stuff to try, since i finished my colonited 845 bottle and the Ardex distributor are always pleasant to deal with here locally with tons of information to share when you go in.

GSKR
04-05-2017, 08:17 AM
Yes autogeek.There is nothing in there line that would hold up to collinite.Cant speak of ardex on a private forum.just like any other company good stuff and not so good you will have to find out what's good for you by buying and trying.

agarabaghi
04-05-2017, 08:34 AM
ahhh since AG doesnt sell it we cant talk about it. got it.