PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Auto Finesse products in the U.S.?

dc52nv
04-04-2017, 03:50 PM
Hi everyone! I apologize if this is the wrong forum but, where can I purchase AF products here in the US? I noticed AG stopped carrying them and so did other websites. The only site I found where they carried them was AF but they're located in the U.K. and shipping is ridiculous. I'm specifically only looking for Avalanche and Citrus Power. I'd greatly appreciate any help. Thank you!

Belair
04-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Why not contact AF & ask a customer service person? They should know exactly who has what.

custmsprty
04-04-2017, 08:39 PM
I bought quite a few of their products when they were offered here, nothing to write home about or that stood out.

briarpatch
07-07-2017, 10:09 AM
I bought quite a few of their products when they were offered here, nothing to write home about or that stood out.

ever try Avalanche?

cleanmycorolla
07-07-2017, 10:19 AM
I purchased a ton of their stuff when they were sold here, they weren't that awesome. their waxes were great and their Tripple polish was awesome too. i don't have any of the products anymore except Iron Out and thats not so great.

goldendodo19
07-07-2017, 10:47 AM
I really enjoyed their interior detailer, tripple and illusion wax. Illusion was one of the few waxes I ever noticed a difference with on my car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk