PDA

View Full Version : Black light radiant finish, Butter Wet Wax, EZ Creme Glaze.....b

XxTITANxX
04-04-2017, 07:29 AM
Hey guys, really new here but I've been reading reviews on some CG products and figured I would ask what product I needed to use first, second and then last. I bought Black light, BWW, and EZ Creme Glaze. I've used CG compounds with a TORQ polisher and got decent results, but I've never used their waxes or glazes... Thanks.

Eric@CherryOnTop
04-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Blacklight and EZ Creme glaze can be used interchangeably and should go on before the butter wet wax.

MikeC78
04-04-2017, 07:50 PM
Personally, I wouldn't waste my time with any of that... but, to each their own.

XxTITANxX
04-04-2017, 07:58 PM
Thanks for the help.. I'll do black light then butter wet... And I've used some CG products with good results and some with okay results. Megs is far superior and easy to get but I figured I'd try some CG wax and glaze. I've heard of Wolfgang but don't know what kind to get that's really good

DaveT435
04-04-2017, 08:09 PM
Welcome! I'm not a big CG fan but I do like Blacklight. On a dark color Blacklight and V7 give a nice wet look. Not much for durability, but I really did like that look.

XxTITANxX
04-04-2017, 08:11 PM
Yeah I have a black car that looked the best when I applied Meg's black car paste wax... But I've heard of good results with V7 and black light... I think CG sells it all together with some towels if I remember correctly.

custmsprty
04-04-2017, 08:46 PM
I used and tossed all those CG products. They look good for a very short time, zero longevity. The only one I half liked was Black Light, but it didn't last long. EZ Creme and BWW, yuck. I tossed a gallon of of BL, EZ Creme and M-Seal. Hated BWW, tossed it too along with my Jet Seal.

I do like CG Pete's 53, 50/50 nubas.

Silk Shine is still my favorite interior dressing.

I just don't like any of their sealants, glazes or polishes.

Love Honey Dew Snow Foam!

I still have a gallon and half of V7. It's a good detailing spray, but it's nothing more than that, a sealant, hardly.

I've used enough of their line to offer my opinions, and it's just that, only my opinion. :buffing:

What's gone from the photo below, Lava, M-Seal, BL, P-40, Glossworkz(nasty), V-38, Jet-Seal, that about covers it.

http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w421/custmsprty/cgproducts_zps767e09fc.jpg (http://s1075.photobucket.com/user/custmsprty/media/cgproducts_zps767e09fc.jpg.html)

XxTITANxX
04-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Any recommendations on some good waxes or sealants besides cg?

Klasse Act
04-05-2017, 07:41 AM
Duragloss is where you wanna be if your looking for a great product line. If you go this route, don't forget to pick up the #601💡

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

agarabaghi
04-05-2017, 07:45 AM
Cant go wrong with colonite 845.

Ive been trying Ardex Nano Sealant recently and so far it seems decent.

expdetailing
04-05-2017, 08:42 AM
The Blacklight, or EZ C.G., would go on before BWW.
Blacklight and EZ C.G. serve the same purpose, so choose just one. Although, you could use both, however, that would be kind of redundant.

XxTITANxX
04-05-2017, 01:49 PM
The Blacklight, or EZ C.G., would go on before BWW.
Blacklight and EZ C.G. serve the same purpose, so choose just one. Although, you could use both, however, that would be kind of redundant.

Thanks man.... I think I'm gonna wash, clay, blacklight, then bww and let it be. Think that'll be good?

Klasse Act
04-05-2017, 02:20 PM
Collinite is also a fine choice for what your looking for 👍

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

XxTITANxX
04-05-2017, 02:41 PM
When I use this stuff for a bit I'll try the Collinite... I'm a sucker for new products so it'll be sooner rather than later lol