PDA

View Full Version : Micro-Restore Microfiber Detergent Concentrate

Odd
11-26-2007, 07:27 AM
Hi,

I got this one, but do you put it where fabric softner use to go? Or in the slot for laundry powder?

Tonya
11-26-2007, 07:31 AM
Hi,

I got this one, but do you put it where fabric softner use to go? Or in the slot for laundry powder?
Put it in the where the powder would go ;) Just to be clear never use fabric softner or dryer sheets with your MF towels. :D

Odd
11-26-2007, 07:33 AM
Thanx....:D Then i am using the right slot...:) I never used fabric softner.

Jimmie
11-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Put it in the where the powder would go ;) Just to be clear never use fabric softner or dryer sheets with your MF towels. :D

:iagree:. Here's a Micro-Restore trick that I've been using just recently. I'll put my finger under a stain on the MF and put it over the mouth of the M-R bottle then tip until wet. Throw it in the washer. In fact I've used it for a spot remover on clothes. Works great.

trhland
11-26-2007, 11:21 AM
:iagree:. Here's a Micro-Restore trick that I've been using just recently. I'll put my finger under a stain on the MF and put it over the mouth of the M-R bottle then tip until wet. Throw it in the washer. In fact I've used it for a spot remover on clothes. Works great. thats a great idea!1 i never though of doing that. thanks

ScottB
11-26-2007, 06:08 PM
wifey says soap !