PDA

View Full Version : Hydro blue on 12 escape.

PA DETAILER
04-02-2017, 07:08 PM
First use of the product. Escape really does not see winter. Garaged in winter. Paint was flat after the wash. But was in good shape. So I went to HYDRO BLUE. One word...WOW! This is going to be a game changer. It was fun to watch the product do it`s thing while rinsing it! Proceeded to dry it off and I was floored! It really popped the paint and never looked better! There was partial sun out, but it did not bother this product. NO STREAKS OR RUNS anywhere. Glass looks amazing. I also did a good interior. She is happy with it. AMAZING PRODUCT AND SO EASY!

atgonzales
04-02-2017, 07:35 PM
Outstanding

FrankS
04-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Good to hear, thanks for sharing.

I've heard nothing but good things about Hydro Blue so I recently purchased a gallon.

I've used it on wheels, looking forward to using it on paint.

Needed something that works good, without leaving streaks in the hot FL sun.

Nick McKees37
04-04-2017, 01:07 PM
Nice work! :dblthumb2:

PA DETAILER
04-09-2017, 04:51 PM
First wash after Hydro Blue was this Saturday. Still glossy and beading. Big difference was in the drying off. It was very easy.

11Duramax
07-29-2017, 06:28 PM
How long did hydro blue hold up? I'm going on two weeks now (outside 24/7) and it still looks good. Looks like it could use a touch up in a couple spots but I'm impressed. Huge time saver on a large vehicle

ScottH
07-29-2017, 06:50 PM
How long did hydro blue hold up? I'm going on two weeks now (outside 24/7) and it still looks good. Looks like it could use a touch up in a couple spots but I'm impressed. Huge time saver on a large vehicle

Based on my experience with it, you have much more time before you will need to re-apply. I've had it on one vehicle now for over 2 months with absolutely no signs of weakening.

ScottH

11Duramax
07-29-2017, 07:56 PM
Based on my experience with it, you have much more time before you will need to re-apply. I've had it on one vehicle now for over 2 months with absolutely no signs of weakening.

ScottH

Good to hear, if I get a month out of it I'll be pleased. I was debating on trying sonax polymer netshield but if this lasts for a month even, I might just stick with hydro blue.