PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Box!

KirkH
04-01-2017, 01:53 AM
Mystery Box is live! I got 2!!

2quikta
04-01-2017, 02:59 AM
Because there is only one mystery box, does that mean everybody gets the same thing?

C5Longhorn
04-01-2017, 08:20 PM
Is the appeal just getting stuff you don't know?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

pilotpip
04-01-2017, 09:56 PM

Exactly, and you get a ton of it for a significant discount. I received several items in one last year that I may not have bought myself (at first) but have really come to like. I also got a couple items that I couldn't decide on which manufacturer to go with.

AZpolisher15
04-01-2017, 10:04 PM

Yep, the element of surprise. And getting things you might not typically purchase. Combined with that fact that the $$ total, if you were to purchase it all separately, is generally much higher than what you pay for the mystery box.

If you have a business, chances are you'll have occasion to use it all eventually, maybe even get some things that you wouldn't normally stock- so it's nice to have it in the back of the closet. If you're a weekend warrior, sometimes there are things you might not have ocassion to use. Overall though, they do a fantastic job of making people happy with their product selections for the boxes. If you're an "Autogeek", chances are good you'll have fun with a box.

There are always "mystery box" threads here on the forum after a sale and people post pics of what they get. It's fun to see what everyone gets. The response is overwhelmingly positive.

KirkH
04-02-2017, 01:04 AM
Yes it is significant discounts for things that I will use in my mobile detailing business.

And it's fun!

FlyinLow
04-02-2017, 04:06 AM
If you're an "Autogeek", chances are good you'll have fun with a box.

Yup. Aren't we such kids!
The math supports it... I justified two boxes to my accountant. TG I'm my own accountant. Can't wait. Might even have fun with the contents! :cool:

Miiiike... Can't we start AutoGeekPrime- 2 day shipping free with Prime membership? Cali is soooooo far from Florida!

AZpolisher15
04-02-2017, 11:44 AM

Here are some past M-box threads.
https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/car-care-product-giveaways/103702-post-your-mystery-box-win.html
https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/sales-promotions-forum-members-non-forum-members/99106-mystery-box-back-better-than-ever-now-3-boxes.html
https://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/discounts-specials-members-only/97460-autogeek-mystery-box-hand-picked-me.html

01GreyStangGT
04-02-2017, 08:03 PM
Yup. Aren't we such kids!
The math supports it... I justified two boxes to my accountant. TG I'm my own accountant. Can't wait. Might even have fun with the contents! :cool:

Miiiike... Can't we start AutoGeekPrime- 2 day shipping free with Prime membership? Cali is soooooo far from Florida!

They tried that on Autopia with Connect and discontinued it. I'm one of several that bought into it. Must not have worked money-wise for them.

DaveT435
04-02-2017, 09:48 PM
They tried that on Autopia with Connect and discontinued it. I'm one of several that bought into it. Must not have worked money-wise for them.

Worked out great for me!! They keep saying they are going to go back with a modified version of it.