PDA

View Full Version : What products compare to Souveran Paste?

Pages : [1] 2

intergalactica
11-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Just as the title states - what products give the same results as Souveran Paste Wax? Is there anything better for a dark finish?

Rob

ScottB
11-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Souveran paste was designed after a product from Zymol called Destiny. It runs about 400-500 for product. In almost every case you could not tell much of a difference, and some still prefer the glow of Souveran specifically.

What I can tell you from trying just about every paste wax made from boutique (Poorboys, Zymol, FK, ##, Trade Secret, Authentic, DP, P21S, Victoria, Swissol etc) that is no other in the same or even double the price that comes close to Pinnacles offering. Probably why most still consider it the benchmark for which all other carnaubas are guaged. Sure you may find something more durable, and sure after spending 2000.00 on a boutique wax your eyes "might" see something different, but unfortunately it wont be noticable to most of the rest of the population. Stick with Souveran ....on yellows, blacks, and reds and be glad Pinnacle doesnt gouge on pricing the way the others do.

redg35
11-25-2007, 05:13 PM
I just got to use mine for the first time today and....................all i can say is wow.Ihave tried a lot of the otc product,s,natty,s blue and a few other,s that i cant remember.Pinnacle just has a certain glowing look that you just cant get for it,s price range.I really dont care about durability cause i have fmj underneath and ill still wax it every 2 weeks.Sorry no pic,s.

lethalxls1
11-25-2007, 05:47 PM
I recently bought Pinnacle Souveran and applied 2 coats to my black z/28 and was majorly impressed! Best my car ever looked. I will be using it exclusively from now on. I took the car out for a drive and splattered about 8 large bugs on the hood and fenders-sprayed some quick detailer on a MF and 1 swipe later all gone. Love it!

Racin10s
11-25-2007, 08:54 PM
Souveran paste was designed after a product from Zymol called Destiny. It runs about 400-500 for product. In almost every case you could not tell much of a difference, and some still prefer the glow of Souveran specifically.

What I can tell you from trying just about every paste wax made from boutique (Poorboys, Zymol, FK, ##, Trade Secret, Authentic, DP, P21S, Victoria, Swissol etc) that is no other in the same or even double the price that comes close to Pinnacles offering. Probably why most still consider it the benchmark for which all other carnaubas are guaged. Sure you may find something more durable, and sure after spending 2000.00 on a boutique wax your eyes "might" see something different, but unfortunately it wont be noticable to most of the rest of the population. Stick with Souveran ....on yellows, blacks, and reds and be glad Pinnacle doesnt gouge on pricing the way the others do.

:iagree::whs::goodpost::goodpost:

Souveran Paste rocks.... Plain and simple.

FMINUS
11-25-2007, 10:16 PM
Lusso Oro is very much like Souveran

Z06-Goose
11-26-2007, 12:42 AM
I should get my Souveran this week. I have a red C6 Corvette lined up for it. Hopefully if I get it tomorrow, I'll be doing it Tuesday...

lethalxls1
11-26-2007, 01:09 AM
^ Looking forward to seeing that red Vette Goose! Please take some pictures.

supercharged
11-26-2007, 03:24 AM
Lusso Oro is very much like Souveran
what about ease of application?

ASPHALT ROCKET
11-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Lusso Oro is a wowo. I would go with Swissvax Concourso if you want a better look than Souveran. I have used both on my black C6 and there is a big difference.

blk45
11-26-2007, 02:37 PM
PS is two for one right now. Pinnacle Souveran Paste Carnauba Wax is Brilliant on Red- Awesome on Black! Souverän™ is hand poured, one container at a time, and boxed with an (http://www.autogeek.net/pinsouvwax.html)

THENIZZZEIL
11-26-2007, 04:07 PM
PS is two for one right now. Pinnacle Souveran Paste Carnauba Wax is Brilliant on Red- Awesome on Black! Souverän™ is hand poured, one container at a time, and boxed with an (http://www.autogeek.net/pinsouvwax.html)

thats a steal

gary26
11-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Its your lucky day for you P/S users.

intergalactica
11-26-2007, 05:46 PM
Great! Just yesterday I placed an order for Souveran Paste. Just my luck!@#$%% http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif
I hope the fellas at AutoGeek have sympathy on me and let me have 2 jars for the price of 1.

In the glorious words of one of the 20th's century greatest minds (Homer Simpson): D'oh! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h!

Rob

ScottB
11-26-2007, 06:04 PM
Great! Just yesterday I placed an order for Souveran Paste. Just my luck!@#$%% http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif
I hope the fellas at AutoGeek have sympathy on me and let me have 2 jars for the price of 1.

In the glorious words of one of the 20th's century greatest minds (Homer Simpson): D'oh! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h! Do'h!

Rob

send Meghan fresh made doughnuts or a cheesecake ! :D